Rendezvous Resort
$102
$80
Hotels.com
$125
Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
$65
$53
Bel Jou Hotel(Castries)
$239
$232
Travelocity
Sandals Regency La Toc(Castries)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort(Castries)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
2,689 results
All reviewslazy rivertrysting placechampagne barterrace restaurantverandah suitespa poolmalabar beacha la carte restaurantle sportmalabar restaurantbody holidayst luciamain terraceour honeymoonlocal airportmarine parksmall airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was out first visit to the Caribbean, and the Rendezvous was a stunning introduction. I was a little surprised to see how close the hotel is to Castries, but the capital never intrudes even slightly once your in the hotel.

The main feature of the hotel is the location. It's in a beautiful sandy bay, washed by a clear ocean, and actually on the golden beach. You eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner on a terrace built onto the sand, which is just the most pleasant feeling imaginable. You can choose the Trysting Place, a more traditional "romantic" restaurant indoors, but why would you when you can eat under the stars? This separates the hotel from others on the island, and the fact that we met so many return visitors while we were there, shows that many people agree.

We were in a garden view room away from the sea shore, as they had been recently refurbished. The room was not huge, but very nicely done and perfectly adequate. We didn't spend much time there as there is always something to do, whether it's water sports in the daytime, or live music at night.

The food was excellent - a high quality hot and cold buffet, with a different themed cuisine every night. Good vegetarian selection and lots of delicious desserts - we never felt short-changed by the chose or quality.

We definitely want to go back, in common with many of our fellow guests.

Room Tip: We deliberately chose the garden rooms away from the beach to avoid possible beach party noise, but I don't think it would have been a problem and the beachside rooms looked prettier from the outside.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband & I just enjoyed our 2nd stay at Rendezvous (our first visit being a little over 2 years ago).

All we have to say is ‘WOW’!

Everything about Rendezvous has improved! We were assigned a newly refurbished room on the 2nd floor. It was such a change to the old #bright paint and dark wood accents…and definitely a change for the better! The room was done in stunning modern aquamarine tones against a calming white background! It exuded a very warm feeling and was perfectly designed for a luxury seaside resort.

It was elegant and tastefully decorated! Even the amenities have been upgraded! We loved the non-slip bathtub/shower!

We appreciated the little touches…from the liquid milk for our morning tea to the beautiful floral arrangement, fruit plate and bottle of bubbly placed in our room as a ‘welcome back’ gift! It was so thoughtful of the staff. They also gifted us with 2 branded polos which was unexpected and totally appreciated!

We also loved coming back to our room after dinner and seeing bathrobes placed on the bed which encouraged us to slip into them and to sit out on our balcony and relax. They think of everything here!

You’ll not want for anything! The food is varied and superb! The staff are all polite and super friendly…and genuinely so.

Our favourite spot remains the garden water pools which we enjoyed lounging around in for hours in almost total privacy! Trevor, our pool attendant was very attentive, ferrying drinks our way regularly!

A special thanks to Tamara and Cynthia for making our stay such a wonderful, relaxing experience and treasured memory!

We’ll definitely be back again! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank The_Concierge_8
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was our third visit to The Rendezvous and each time we appreciate it more, so relaxing and the staff are fantastic. Excellent choice of food and drink and the entertainment was varied and professional. We especially enjoyed the moonlight serenading on the beach with champagne and chocolates. A speial mention to Pauline, Dino and the pool drinks attendant - always smiling.

Room Tip: Second floor of the garden view rooms is excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ColinFranklin
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I came to Renedvous mid December with my Husband for our honeymoon. When we showed up the staff was very friendly and welcoming. We took the helicopter transfer which was awesome! Definitely a treat for a special occasion.

When we first checked in I was EXTREMELY disappointed with our room. ( a Veranda suite) We had booked our package of luxury link and were expecting luxury! it was completely dated in every regard.. The bed was uncomfortable and the bathroom had a mold farm growing in the shower ( under the shelf) Mgt it was room 131 I suggest you go address this. I have pictures if you need but I wouldn't dare post those.. I'm sane :)

Long story short we were able to switch to one of the Ocean Side Suites for a hundred dollars a night.. we were so dissatisfied we were willing to spend the money to switch. Again since it was our honeymoon our expectations were set high.. had it been a regular vacation I would have grinned and bared it.

The food at this resort gets better as the week goes on.. The private dining is actually pretty great! my only issue with the restaurant is that its extremely dated. My husband actually kept asking when the Golden Girls were going to show up.

I had a spa treatment which was actually pretty great! I went around 5:30-6 and I could hear the lovely noises of nature.. the prices are very reasonable which makes treatments do- able.

I will say the Spa pool was wonderful the chairs were comfortable and you could always get a seat.

If your looking for a day trip I highly suggests you go to their sister resort the Body Holiday! Its beautiful. Its had the 20 Million dollar make over that rendevous needs in the near future. The beach there is a little more exclusive so you don't get the locals traipsing through. Had I known how much better that resort is I would have actually stayed there.

People have mentioned the airport but I honestly didn't really even notice the planes..How often are you at the beach in the states and a plane goes by..

My main take away from this resort is go if you are looking for a no frills very chill vacation..BUT in my mind Its honestly not honeymoon material- if your looking for Luxury! Especially if your from the states.. 90% of their clientele are from Europe.

Room Tip: Ocean View Rooms Only!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RuggyJR
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We recently returned from our second visit to The Rendezvous and simply loved our visit again! Not only is the property beautiful, but so are the people ! Never did we feel that it was busy, or no where to go for privacy. Over the NY, it was about a full house, yet we never knew it !

We loved the new Champagne lounge. This is something you surely do not want to miss if you like champagne and live piano.

We stayed in our same cottage, it's smaller than some of the other categories, but perfect or us. I always sleep so well, listening to the waves, and the quaintness and comfortable surrounding that accompany the cottage.

We had a problem with lost luggage, and the staff went overboard to help us and immediately attended to get us little, but important items we needed. Was so thankful for that !!

We will return, and look forward to seeing our St. Lucian friends.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family