I'll start with the good the staff & hotel and grounds are wonderful and the planes & cemetery are no problem.
The bad- it is the most boring hotel & resort I have ever stayed in- there is no atmosphere at all. The age group this is suited for is elderly people. The food is average not spectacular as others are saying.The beach is not great go more north of the island to get the beautiful beaches. St Lucia is a wonderful island itself. The hotel needs to seriously liven up I heard the accousist version of titanic theme tune 500 times. The rooms have no television either! Also a handy tip bring a torch as the evening lighting is very dim. All in all it its a very tranquil resort and I don't want to put people off but you must only go to this hotel if you want to do nothing & if saga holidays are your thing.
Conclusion- anyone under the age of 40 choose a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries