My husband and I decided to take a risk with the weather and stayed here at the very end of July. Thankfully we were very fortunate and it only really rained on our last day. We stayed in a garden view room which had just been renovated and was right next to the lazy river. The room itself was lovely and modern, didn't have any problems with anything leaking/not working.
The whole place is lovely but the one thing that really impressed us was the quality of the food. O often find that when you go all inclusive, the food can be somewhat lacking. Not so at the Rendezvous. The chefs there were absolutely fantastic. The food was different every night and was always fresh. You never got the impression it had been sitting under heat lamps for hours. The beach BBQ was excellent.
The staff were on the whole lovely, all though the odd one seemed a bit straight faced. Mostly though, they couldn't do enough to help you.
If we had stayed longer then I think we probably would have needed to go on some trips or something. Although my husband did make the most of the free water sports and discovered that he sucks at windsurfing! For a week all inclusive just relaxing then I don't think you coud easily beat this place in terms of value for money, beautiful location and gorgeous food. Oh, and the "airport noise" is really only an issue if you're the kind of person who finds fault with everything. It was barely noticeable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries