We have just come back from a one week stay at The Rendezvous and we could not fault it. It was my birthday and we got upgraded to an ocean view room which was kept immaculate by Marcia the room maid. We also got flowers fruit and champagne compliments of the hotel on my birthday.
The food at all meal times was delicious with plenty of variety.
The staff at the hotel worked hard and were very friendly and helpful.
We met some lovely people there. Special mention to Eve and Simon who we missed saying goodbye to at the airport when we arrived home.
We spent a day at Le sport the sister hotel which was well worth doing but we were glad to get back to the more friendly Rendezvous.
We went on a couple of trips to Pigeon Island and a catamaran trip and also into Castries and it was nice to see different parts of this beautiful island.
I could go on but I would only be repeating other positive reviews.
One word of warning don't forget to take mosquito spray.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries