My wife and 2 children stayed at the Windjammer in a one bedroom villa (no plunge pool)
on June 10th. We had a pull out couch, which for an adult is uncomfortable but passable for children.This is considered the start of the rainy season, it would rain for 5 minutes then get 1 hour of sun , we were there a week and we had 3 days of straight sun. If you have kids between 4 and 10 yrs this is the place for you, mostly because this is a resort that has everthing a family needs. The kids club is adequate,but if your kids are the only ones there in can become boring for them. We went to pick up our kids and they didn't want to leave because they had made friends there.The water sports are very good, but be prepared to wait somtimes for motorized water sports. The house-keeping was right on. When we called for a shuttle to take us to the beach(which took sometimes 15 seconds to max 4 minutes) the maid was waiting to clean our room. The beach was cleaned every morning and beach chairs placed in line. The staff are very polite and there to help. All inclusive is good but compells you to drink and eat to much. Which is what we did. Food was usually quite good. No lines or waiting for reservations. The first two weeks of june are considered slow. Note: We are first time TIME-Share owners from Intrawest and this was a bonus week for us,we enjoyed it very much. The week we spent wasn't enough. Again I must say the staff and people of St Lucia are special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, West Indies, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries