My wife and I have only just returned after spending 14 nights at this resort. Arriving on Saturday 30 July thru 13 August. We arranged our accommodation via RCI (a timeshare exchange company) as we own at 2 resorts based in the caribbean.
We found the accommdation as the photos attached will prove was one of the best we have have stayed in. I have not included the bed or bathroom, but do not read anything into this as I did not think anyone would want to see them.
The three restaurants offer a varied cuisine, in my/our opinion the Dragonfly winning with the Upper Deck a close second.
The minimart has a varied selection but at a price!!
The housekeeper I/we cannot sing anything but praise for the things she herself done too make our stay a "joy" see photo 8, of the bed decoration.
If I had issues they would be these.
1. For our anniversary I had booked a table at the Dragonfly, unfortunately there was also a wedding reception in progress when we arrived which spoilt the evening. The staff had to "serve" the wedding and the resorts guests. We had to wait over an hour for our meal, 30 mintues for our pre-dinner drink and had to remind them them to bring the bread.
2. We received 2 telephone calls at the start of our second week reminding us of the oriantation meeting and in one instance asked how our first night was at the resort. What happened to organization??
Do take the 90 minute presentation for timeshare and as the gift take the "jammers" day sail.
Would I/we return only if the administartion pulls its socks up!!
The resort itself is wonderful along with the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, West Indies, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries