3,069 results
All reviews papa dons upper deck plunge pool kids club all inclusive plan time share rodney bay hibiscus suite jammers bar banana boat dragonfly restaurant water sports dragon fly all inclusive option st lucia sea urchins day sail
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2016

what an amazing hotel for food
The restaurant staff could not do enough for us and the food was all fresh and they will accommodate any request even if its not on the menu
A little remote and the resort is hilly but transport is good between rooms and main areas
One fault is the pool is to small so that knocks a star off for me otherwise excellent
Paul Shaw

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed May 19, 2016

Me and my family planned to visit Saint Lucia and stay in the windjammer resort just minutes from Castries. There is a small 5 minute drive from the main road down to the actual gated and guarded entrance, once there, there is a small car park for the facility however there was spaces. We had an all inclusive suite which included two double beds, hot tub, free Wi-Fi and was close to the restaurants and beach area. As we were all inclusive we had a selection of unlimited access to the food and drink areas as well as some of the sport sections including tennis courts and gym. The staff were brilliant so polite and helpful, the location is amazing with clear views across the bay to Castries. I would recommend this place to anyone by far one of the greatest holidays I've ever had and I owe it mostly to this place! Thank you Windjammer!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ashley F
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

I came to St. Lucia for a much needed week vacation and i'm so glad I choice this hotel. The views from my room and around the hotel is breathtaking. Superb customer service, great food, lots of activities to keep you busy, fantastic rooms...what more do you want? This is my hotel of choice next time I come to St. Lucia.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2016

The resort was everything the brochure promised. Lovely location on a west facing peninsula, which gives a great view of the sunset every night. Our accommodation was a two bedroom villa with pool and ocean view (a complimentary upgrade from the one bedroom villa without pool that we had booked!). The villa ranges over three floors and has four balconies and a roof terrace. The hardest decision every day was where to sit to take in the magnificent views. The non motorised water sports were included in our full board package and were very good (snorkeling, sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking and even paddle boats). The staff throughout the resort were very friendly and provided excellent service, they also have a great sense of humour. There are five restaurants and we sampled them all on our ten day stay. The food in all of them is good and you will find your own favourite. Happy hour is at five o'clock, but be warned... the rum punch is strong! The shuttle service was very good. We never waited more than five minutes for a pick up and it was fun to meet other guests and, "tour the estate" on the drive to and from our villa. From the minute of our arrival and my first contact with the lovely Esie on the reception desk ("Two for two at 7.30!") to our reluctant departure, we had a great holiday.

Room tip: All the accommodation looked good. We stayed in villa number 2, which was lovely.
Date of stay: May 2016
2  Thank 1878ian
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Amazing place to stay. Stayed in a 3 bedroom villa. Stunning view, amazing accommodation and one of the friendliest bunch of people serving you. I am sure that you will have a very good time staying at this idyllic resort.

Date of stay: April 2016