Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
$125
Harmony Suites(Castries)(Great Value!)
$102
$255
Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
$59
$53
Bel Jou Hotel(Castries)(Great Value!)
$224
$180
bedfinder
No availability for your dates from our partners
Sandals Regency La Toc(Castries)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
2,842 results
All reviewspapa donsupper deckplunge poolkids cluball inclusive planhibiscus suiterodney bayjammers bartime sharebanana boatdragonfly restaurantdragon flywater sportsall inclusive optionshuttle servicesea urchinsst lucia
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed at Windjammer during the second week of June and are regular visitors who have timeshare there. What can I say. WELL DONE WJL! Our villa was in good condition and a minor problem with the pool was sorted within the hour. Our Ambassador, Tasha, would call us every day to check everything was ok. There was a minor miscommunication re a request from me for a morning housekeeping visit prior to a "Football TV" party with good friends that was taking place in the afternoon.I gave a days notice but noone showed up. This was rectified very quickly by Michelle in Housekeeping who sent 3 housekeepers up at once who cleaned the place in half an hour flat. Were left sparkling and polished! Thanks very much Michelle and team. Our regular housekeeper, Mathilde was excellent and so were the ladies who worked on her day off.

Charlene at the front desk also deserves a mention for her personable service and willingness to help with a very genuine attitude.

No problems with the electronic key system this time. The locks worked smoothly and security generally was good. I was also pleased that the shuttle drivers would wait to make sure we could get into the villa.

Jammers Bar was great as usual and I love the lunchtime menu. Big round of applause to the new Sri Lankan chef, Dulish, who made us a special chicken curry which was lovely. We were introduced to him by the legendary John Maycock, current GM, as Sri Lanka and England were down to the last wicket of a very tightly contested match (showing in Jammers)! He will be a brilliant addition to Chef Munn's team.

Barry at the Bar continued to give great service and makes a killer Bloody Mary. Barry I owe you a big tip!

Shuttle drivers were all friendly but, in a busy week, there were not enough of them. So we were late for appts on a few occasions which was frustrating.

Some minor frustrations;
Upper Deck service was very slow. The food was very good but the service, although friendly was disorganised. Offering a cocktail after the first course was served and no water. hmmm...

The Lobby. Always busy with massive amounts of luggage and people checking in and out. Not the relaxing checkin one would expect. There must be a better way.

Drinks and food in the shuttles. There is a polite notice about this. Please guests, Just don't! It is horrible to be dressed for dinner and have some person spilling their rum punch etc over you in the shuttle...Also please don't allow guests to blast their own choice of music through their own speakers around the pool to the detriment of everyone's ears. This was eventually stopped after complaints from a number of guests, but should have been dealt with more promptly.

Front Desk. The overworked staff here have to deal with check in, check out, dinner bookings, people requesting information etc whilst trying to answer the phone too. This should be split with a dedicated person handling small everyday requests and questions, and a separate checkin checkout service.

Just some small suggestions!

Overall though, an excellent stay and experience this time. Thanks again Windjammer. :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank St-Lucia_Enthusiast
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Me, my Husband and my Daughter (16yrs) have recently returned from a week in this wonderful resort. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we couldn't have been happier or treated any better. We had a villa (145AB) which had two separate floors so my daughter had her own bedroom and balcony but was connected to us by stairs. The views from this appartment were amazing, looking over the sea. We would walk down to breakfast and back up again but come late afternoon we got a bit lazy and used the shuttle bus to get back to our room. The shuttles run very frequently but it would be nice if the drivers had a smile and a bit of banter for you (as all the other staff seem to) There are several different pools which are always kept clean but we preffered to sit at the main one by the bar so we could get cold drinks during the day. The one which is up by Papa Dons restaurant doesn't have a bar. I would make a suggestion that maybe there could be a couple of parasols by the beds next to the main pool, I know there were some if you were sitting at tables but sometimes you also need a little bit of shade if you want an afternoon snooze in the sun :)
I can't complain about the food in any of the restaurants, it was all amazing and waiting staff are always friendly and polite. My daughter persuaded me to do the 'Tubes' at the Watersports centre. What a blast! I'm terrified of the sea but as long as you hold on tight you should be okay ... not like my daughter who kept throwing her hands in the air and whooping and went flying off !!!
I just have some mentions to the wonderful bar staff at Jammers Bar - Ernest, Ronnie,Jn.Nil(but should be a comma), the lovely Barry with his great knowledge of cocktails and shooters and not forgetting Ryan (who organised me a massive party for my Birthday with dancers and drinks but he did forget the balloons ....... or maybe it was the Managers Cocktail party and he just duped me lol)
Hats off to the management at this resort as you have a fantastic array of staff and a wonderful complex, we cannot wait to come back again.

Room Tip: Our room was 145AB (as we had both appartments) this over looked the sea to the right of the resort.
1  Thank Bev H
Jacqueline J, Guest Relations Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Hello Bev H

Wow! What a lovely review; thank you so much! I am pleased as punch to hear that your family had a wonderful time with us! We do our utmost to make sure that clients are happy when they are so far away from home. Of course, I will tell Ronnie, Jn Nil, Barry and Ryan of your kind mention. Please visit us again one day if you can and tell everyone you know about us.

Best wishes to you and your family,

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Have been visiting since 2002 and the resort continues to provide the perfect combination of great, friendly staff, first class accommodation, good food, wine list and beverages and an abundance of activities both on and off the resort, the sunset cruise is a must.
It is a great place to " unwind" and is perfect for couples, families or singles.
It provides a very safe environment for kids, and clubs for them to enjoy.
Windjammer is extremely well managed, who provide a warm and sincere welcome to all.

Room Tip: Windjammer has a good range of rooms, Hibiscus is great for smaller parties and is in walking distance of the beach and main dining areas. For the best view provided by the higher villas, you need the shuttle but they are peaceful and comfortable .
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear dunbarwhite

Thank you for your nice review! And, thank you for continuing to visit us. You are now family! I know that you will recommend us to your family and friends. I hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was our first visit to St Lucia and the Windjammer Landing Resort, our son Owen is eleven. We had the all inclusive package which I highly recommend. This includes food, drinks, and watersports-2 snorkeling trips a day, water skiing, wake boarding, tubing, kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing, and peddle boats! From the moment we arrived and were offered a cold towel and a cold fruity drink, we fell in love. The staff were very friendly and accommodating; Several went above and beyond their duty during our stay. We had a two bedroom villa which was very clean, had two balconies to relax on and TV's and a refrigerator. The A.C. worked great. The views from all over the resort are incredible! The resort provided for all of our needs and we only left to take a Snuba and a Deep Sea fishing trip. The many restaurants gave us a variety of meal options and the food was excellent! Ronette at the Upper Deck restaurant and Andre at Papa Don's were our favorite waitstaff. They were personable and answered questions above and beyond the menu. The resort is built into a hill/mountain so visitors need to be able to tolerate stairs. Don't let this deter you, they have shuttle vans that run constantly so you don't have to walk up the hill if you don't want to. We never had to wait more than a few minutes for a shuttle. Our two excursions were reasonably priced and were easily arranged through the excursions staff in the lobby. The property is well maintained, the beach is raked and cleaned each night. My son and I did many of the water sports. The watersports staff-Coletta, Romanus, Kurt, Ezra, Clint, Dilon and Winston were terrific! They never tired of my son, Owen asking them to go wakeboarding several times throughout the day! At 4 pm daily they offer either tubing or "Big mama" rides. Guests of all ages congregate and take turns doing this, it was so fun! Again, this is ALL included! The spa staff was very nice. Pamela gave me a great "Spa-Tacular" massage/mani and pedi. It was so relaxing and the services were reasonably priced. I was told that the Windjammer will be building a beautiful new spa near the beach so I look forward to that at our next visit! Each day they offer aerobics, children's activities, yoga, etc. If you want to just relax, you can do that as well. They have remote chaise lounge chairs and hammocks which are away from the activities. The swimming area has a water trampoline and an iceberg for climbing on. Owen enjoyed these! There were several families with young children who enjoyed the shallow waters close to the beach. There are many pools, a couple near the beach and there was one near our villa 154 AB. There is an hour plus drive from the airport to the resort. The shuttle van is air conditioned and very comfortable. The ride gives you a chance to see the landscape of the island. You drive past the banana fields, through the rainforest and the capitol-Castries. If you have a weak stomach, you may need to take Dramamine because the roads are hilly and curvy. We highly recommend this resort and the all inclusive plan for families and couples. Thank You Windjammer for giving us a fantastic and memorable vacation! I look forward to returning with my sister and her family.

Room Tip: The villa that we had was two floors with bedrooms on each, so if you want your children to be on the same floor with you, you should specify this when booking.
6  Thank HockeyMomCT
Jacqueline J, Guest Relations Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear HockeyMomCT

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to know that you and your family had a fantastic and memorable vacation. Thank you for choosing our Resort when there are so many others; we feel very honoured. I appreciate all of the detailed comments and especially thank you for the nice words about our staff. I will inform them of your mention. I 'm glad you'll be returning with your family and your sister's family! Please me know when you have started planning; I will be happy to help you with your arrangements.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We didn't actually do the all-in option but it was evident that it was high-end. No buffets, no watery drinks in tiny cups. All very high-end. Opting to pay for all of our meals and drinks separately turned out to be the right option for us because we used hotel restos and bars only sporadically. We did a grocery run i Rodney Bay so did most of our breakfasts, lunches and drinks in the room. The hotel restos were all very nice but we went off-resort for more variety. The condo-type room was very very nice. We had a hibiscus suite with a hot tub on the balcony. Tip: turn down the heat and pull of the cover so you'll have a 'cold tub' instead. Staff were so friendly and seemed genuinely happy doing their jobs. The high-up rooms and villas truly are very high up the hill. Gorgeous views I am sure. Our only complaint had nothing to do with the hotel: taxi fares are quite high. $20US each way to Rodney Bay which is only about 15 minutes drive.

Room Tip: Lower suites still have views and you won't need to use the shuttle which runs every 15 mins. Those top villas are truly very high up the hill! Having a kitchen was great and saved us money.
4  Thank birtukan
Jacqueline J, Guest Relations Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear birtukan

Many thanks for your review! We do have a fabulous All Inclusive which includes all meals, access to both motorized and non motorized water sports and day and night tennis; you can't go wrong! Please do recommend our resort to yur family and friends.

Regards,