What an amazing place! I visited St. Lucia with my mom, my aunt, my brother (11 years old), and my cousins (6 and 8 years old.) The trip was a summer vacation/ my college graduation trip. The trip from the airport is about an hour and a half. They offer a helicopter transport that only takes 15 minutes! We had to cancel ours due to strong winds so we took a shuttle. Once we got there we had a personalized check in service where we sat down with the front desk agent and she familiarized us with the property. We also received an ambassador that was our go to person if we needed anything. Her name was Helen and she was one of the best customer service reps I've ever met! The front desk agent was Tasha and she was also great! We were transported to our 4 bedroom villa and were made aware of the 24 hour shuttle service that could take us anywhere on property. This was a big help having little kids so we didnt have to walk up and down the steep hills everyday to get to the pool. Spencer was our favorite shuttle driver he called us by name everytime we saw him and talked with us about the area. The resteraunts are amazing, especially Papa Dons and Upper Deck. Beware of cats though!!! There are stray cats all over the resort but mostly in the restaraunts by the pool. The cats were annoying but the servers always tried to keep them away from the tables. There is so much to do at the resort and around it. We went snuba diving, snorkeling, zip lining, horseback riding, tubing, waterskiing, jet skiing, and more. The lady at the tour desk was very nice and Glen at the front desk was very friendly helping us. All in all an amazing trip and I hope we can return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries