I recently got married at Windjammer Landing on the 18th July 2013. Me and my family and fiancé at the time all arrived on the 12th July 2013. Soon as we had all reached there we had received free complimentary fruit punch/rum punch drinks. The service i had received from Windjammer was outstanding. The villa that me and my whole family had stayed at was amazing. The view from the balcony was incredible and was beautiful to see the sunset.
A shuttle bus picks you up from the villa and takes you back down to the reception as Windjammer is high up with steep hills. All we are required to do is call reception and ask for a shuttle bus and give room number and should come within 5-10 minutes depending on how busy it is.
Windjammer is an excellent place if you have kids. Has activities for all ages.
Melanie Reynolds and Lynn Joseph the wedding coordinators were the best when it came to organising mine and my husbands wedding which we had booked from last year September 2012. They always kept in contact with everything also with arrangements and decorations, send me examples of what i would like and colour schemes. From last September to July 2013 the wedding planning was ongoing and it was finally great to meet Melanie and Lynn as soon as i had got to Windjammer. The wedding was on the beach, Mel and Lynn had done an fantastic job with everything and all went smoothly. Was the best day of my life. Thank you Mel and Lynn for organising everything from start to finish :)
Thank you to all the staff for the great customer service you had given. Hope to see you all soon with my husband.
Mohini Samuel & David Samuel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries