Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
East Winds(Gros Islet)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)
MJI St Lucia(Gros Islet)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bay Gardens Hotel(Rodney Bay)
Villa Beach Cottages(Castries)
Harmony Suites(Castries)
2,825 results
All reviewspapa donsupper deckplunge poolkids cluball inclusive planhibiscus suiterodney bayjammers bartime sharebanana boatdragonfly restaurantdragon flywater sportsall inclusive optionshuttle servicesea urchinsst lucia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This is the most gorgeous, amazing place, the staff will treat you like family. Wander in the warm clear ocean, convenienently in front of the main area of the resort and if you look down, youll notice friendly tropical fish swimming around your ankles. It has the best of everything and we hope to be back at least every year!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank becca92024
WJLMD, General Manager at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear becca92024: Thank you for the terrific review - I'm glad you like the resort and the fish! We look forward to your return - hopefully next year!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at the Windjammer in December 2012 on the All Inclusive plan. My room was very large plus my unit came with a rooftop deck. How awesome is that? Only drawback is that it rained quite heavily and my closet flooded a tad. Luckily only 1 pair of shoes were wet, but when they dried, no issues. Wish I had more time up there. I felt as if I was staying at a quaint loft on a beautiful island.

The property is quite large and very hilly. You would have to take a shuttle bus from the lobby to your room. I tried walking one day and gave up. Just too much of an incline. That's the only drawback of this hotel, waiting for the shuttles. But on the good side, having your luggage transported by shuttles is a luxury. ;)

The food was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed breakfast and dinner. Staff was very pleasant. Most nights would hang out a the bar and listen to live music or just watch TV. So relaxing by the water and the barstaff was great.

The spa services were nice too. While there the main pool was closed so they offered us a complimentary spa service + Free foot therapy. The ladies were amazing. So kind, and full of smiles. Definitely added to the experience. The one improvement would be to upgrade the facilities. Had the facilities matched the service, I'd rate this higher.

Wifi is available in the lobby, but it's spotty at best. They need to improve this. It's not as if I go on vacation to work, but this was a working vacation and having your connection drop all the time was quite bothersome.

Overall, I enjoyed this property. Some of the villas were pure luxury. Saw a lot of generational families and couples.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JetSet_Diva

Dear JetSet_Diva: Thank you for the nice review and great information! I am sorry about the flooding and I'm happy your shoes dried. You'll be happy to know we are working on the plans for our new spa. I hope you'll return to check it out. We are also installing wi-fi throughout the resort. Best news - it will still be free! I hope you can return sometime for just vacation time...

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our first trip to St. Lucia and looks like I picked the perfect spot! Mediterranean design, fabulous views, wonderful staff, great restaurants and any service you could want right there. We decided to go all-inclusive, even though we had a small kitchen and the food was all we could have asked for. Booking excursions was also easy right there in the lobby. Great beach area, water sports center and daily activities also make this a great place for a family vacation. Each "villa" is on the hill, and a shuttle ran continuously for those who didn't want to walk. We usually walked down and took the shuttle back up to our unit. Not suitable for the disabled might be the only drawback. We will go back to St. Lucia and stay here again. PS - We found grocery stores to be much like at home, especially in Rodney Bay, but a little more expensive, so take the family and cook in!

Room Tip: I don't think there are any "bad" rooms. They do offer time share exchanges, but you cannot go all inclusive with a time share. We had a one bedroom with living area and small kitchen, but I think there are 2 and 3 bedroom villas available. All rooms have an ocean view with balcony, patio or roof top deck. Laid out for privacy and quiet. Be prepared for steps and walking.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane R

Dear Diane R: I'm glad you had a "Fabulous" stay! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I traveled here back in May of 2012 not only for a get away, but to renew our wedding vows for our 10th anniversary. The only word that comes to mind when I reminisce on this trip is unforgettable! The beauty of the hotel and the romance we felt being surrounded by such a serene setting. The excitement of the activities we took part in and the feeling of home by everyone's kindness. Even when it ended (sadly), some life-long friends and memories were made here. Memories that "like a song of love cling to me".

The wedding planning by Melanie was magnificent. I answered a few questions, did nothing more and everything fell beautifully into place that day. Truly, it seemed as though it were effortless. The flower petals that lined the walkway, the lovely minister, the bouquets, the hors d' oeuvres, drinks and cake, shuttle service... perfect! Even when we had no guests to witness our renewal, the hotel community celebrated with us and those laughs I'll cherish.

I'd recommend Windjammer to anyone. My husband and I will return again and have even explored the idea of being able to live there for long periods.

"That's why, darling, it's incredible!"

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amattsen

Dear amattsen: We are so happy that your anniversary and vow renewal was so "unforgettable" Thank you for the nice comments about Melanie - we've already added your note to her file and thanked her for her great work. We look forward to seeing you and your husband back again soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

My Husband and I just got married at the Windjammer Landing on February 16th 2013. We fell in love with the Windjammer after our very first trip to St Lucia (this was our 3rd stay and will be back). We purposefully visited the resort shortly after our engagement to “scout out” potential wedding locations on the island. After arriving on property, the resort desk promptly scheduled us to meet with the two, yes two, wedding planners, Simone & Melanie. After this meeting we knew the windjammer was our spot - we didn't even look at another resort! In addition to the beautiful property, the resort has wonderful accommodations for large groups traveling together (which our friends & family LOVED the shareable villas wit private pools). The restaurants on property are excellent and the staff and service TOP NOTCH (and we are New Yorkers!) Simone, Melanie & the newest addition to the wedding team Lynn, were beyond fabulous. Our wedding was no small production as we had over 120 guests. Simone, Melanie, and Lynn were involved in every single detail from guest reservations; to ground transfers, and everything in between. They even assisted in the planning of our welcome dinner, which was off site. In addition to arranging our dinner, the wedding planners were also able to secure a large catamaran complete with a 5 piece steel band (Pan Sonic), full bar and crudités. It was a great way to travel and arrive at local restaurant The Edge, which is highly recommended as well.

Our wedding was too large for the Dragon Fly restaurant, so that meant we were on the beach for both the ceremony/cocktail hour and reception. The planers coordinated everything, including chair & tent rentals, flowers, bands (Pan Sonic & DYP - both AMAZING), even a little surprise intro of the groom and his best men via Jet Ski. Everything was perfect. The food at the cocktail hour & beach BBQ were both amazing. We received many compliments for both. We also hired the Fire dancers for a half-hour show - total crowd pleaser! DYP is hands down the best band on the island and they were incredible the service was AMAZING, we had the best bartenders & waiters on the island… each one really made the experience that much better.

The next day they arranged an in villa BBQ for our guests and us. Villa 400 is great for entertaining and the spread was beautiful! The BBQ on site consisted of; jerk chicken/Ribs/beef (to die for), a brisket carving station, Salads, pasta, fresh veggies, potatoes and an array of fabulous deserts

From the beginning to the end Simone, Melanie and Lynn were fabulous. They made our wedding planning easy & fun, they are so detailed and came up with great ideas & suggestions along the way! I can honestly say I miss them as well as everyone at the windjammer.

THANK YOU all so much for making our wedding so wonderful and unforgettable (shall we start planning the anniversary party now haha)

We love all our friends at the windjammer XO
Laura & Chad

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank LauraLewis1

Dear Lauran and Chad: We were so happy that you chose to hold your awesome wedding at Windjammer! We all had such a great time with you, your families, and all of your friends - you planned such a beautiful and wonderful week for your guests. Thank you for mentioning Simone, Melanie, and Lynn. They do a terrific job in general, but I know they especially enjoyed working you two so much! We hope you and everyone who came with you will come and visit your Saint Lucia "family" again soon.