We just completed a fabulous two week stay at Windjammer Landing. It is really a nice place to stay. We had a 1 bedroom villa (#148) which we enjoyed. The a/c bedroom was downstairs and the living room and kitchen were on the main floor. Eating on our covered sun deck was a real pleasure as was soaking in the jacuzzi on the roof.
The resort has a very nice beach. We enjoyed many an afternoon lying on the beach chairs and swimming in the caribbean.
The resort has a PADI dive shop in the Watersports complex. I did 8 daytime dives and 1 night dive during my two weeks stay. The dives south to the Marine Park around Soufriere were particularly good. The visibility was great, the coral was very colourful, and the fish were plentiful. Eastern Caribbean Divers offers a very nice dive experience.
We did not have the all exclusive option, but we did dine out a few times at Dragonfly, Papa Don's, and Jammers. We enjoyed the food particularly the Caribbean buffet and the Texas BBQ at Dragonfly.
My only complaint was that the roof leaked in 3 or 4 locations in our villa. It was not a huge inconvenience, but it would be nice if the roof was repaired.
Saint Lucia is a wonderful island - lots to do, and the people are extremely friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries