Just returned from St. Lucia for a destination wedding. Incredible trip. One of the best parts of the week (besides the wedding, of course) was our day with Dell, our tour guide from The Exodus Adeventure (exodusstlucia.com/). Apparently, The Windjammer has their own big catamarans that they contract with, but if you really want to go out for a fun, intimate time with a small group, this is absolutely the way to go! He will take you anywhere you want. He just wants his guests to have a great time. Divided by all nine of us on the boat, the price was very reasonable. He even brought to our resort a copy of the music he was playing during our trip because we liked it so much. It is because of locals like him that make people want to return to St. Lucia.
As for the resort itself, the "walk" or hike to our rooms was definitely tiring, but all in all, the Windjammer is a fine resort. Though I would probably check out some other places if I were to return. It is in need of some renovating at this time. In fact, the day we left, part of our back deck was washed down the hill in a heavy rain! The people below our room had to come through our room (at 7 in the morning) to get out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries