Out of three beautiful Sandals resorts on the island of St. Lucia, the Halcyon Beach is definitely the way to go! The smallest of the three resorts, the Halcyon has a comfortable feel to it. You'll find yourself strolling through lush manicured tropical vegetation including coconut trees, mango trees, and many other local plants rare to St. Lucia - rather than being transported by shuttle bus around the resort as is the practice at the island's other two Sandals. Having visited the other two beautiful Sandals resorts, the Halcyon was still the best fit for me. The value of the trip was excellent and my expectations were easily met by the friendly and professional staff Sandals Halcyon. With three restaurants, a beachside bar and grill, and two "swim-up" poolside bars, you'll never go hungry. Sandals Halcyon is certainly worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries