It's probably not a surprise that this was our honeymoon! The room was good, big bed, clean sheets and plenty of clean towels! The bathroom had chipped tiles and the bath was stained, as was the mat in the bedroom (not exactly what I was expecting)!
The food was good, but service didn't excel and there seemed to be delays!
PLEASE sort out making tea for British people, I don't want a cup of water and a tea bag you immediately try and pour the milk in! I want a tea pot and a pot of milk and to be left alone!! You can do it for breakfast, so why screw up at dinner??
I found 'the two people in love' a bit nauseating and preferred to avoid group activities!
Other than that it was a wonderful honeymoon, we both enjoyed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries