We were staying at Sandals Grande, but had the great opportunity to visit Halcyon three nights for dinner. We had two incredible meals at Kelly’s Dockside, with probably the best steak in the Caribbean.Our service for both nights was fantastic, Selena ensuring that our table was ready upon on our arrival, then Dwight (?) always ensuring our glasses were full.
We also, had Sushi on two nights, one for a complete dinner and the second for our appetizers. Subrena and Nelson were fantastic in their knowledge of their dishes as well as the preparation of the food. They were more than happy to provide some extras of our favourites. Davis, “Mr No Bubbles no Troubles” was an incredible server. He kept us laughing and ensured that everything around us was meeting our expectation.
We are not sure if we would stay at this resort for the entire week as we really like the beach at Grande. We definitely will return for some incredible experiences of dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries