We stayed at Sandals Halcyon Beach in St Lucia Feb 28 to March 8th. We met up with 6 of our friends from Canada. The resort was so accommodating and they were able to get us rooms all in the same building which was so convenient. Room 613 had a beautiful view of the paradise pool. From our first moment in the Sandals Club (which smelled so amazing with lemongrass oil) with Melissa and Che, we were treated like royalty. We were treated to cool washcloths and rum punch. How perfect to start a vacation! From then on, it was smooth sailing. We ate the most amazing food. It was always changing so need to worry about having to eat the same thing everyday. We ate at Kelly's Dockside several nights and we were impressed with the quality of food and service. The beverages were plentiful and easy to get. We can't say enough about the staff we got to know over the week. They were so nice to interact with. We have to give a big thank you to Wayne for helping us get our luggage to the airport and us to the helicopter terminal on the way out. Crystal was an amazing to sit with at the managers dinner. Kermany took some beautiful pictures to help us remember our vacation. Neilan, Michael, Viana, Chrisann and Junior kept us entertained and laughing. Agnes never forgot a name or a drink and made an amazing Tom Collins! Maverick was always there with a smile and so helpful. Dolores and Amanda kept the cookies coming for Sean. Martha always found a spot for us at the Beach bistro. . Best of luck to Caroline on her internship. We love going to all inclusive resorts and this was by far one of our favorites. Not too commercial but not so small that you couldn't find some thing to keep you occupied. We would go back to this resort in an instant and would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries