Was there in Aug. 2003 and had an ABSOLUTE BLAST. The staff is second to none. They treat all their guests in a 1st class manner. Nightlife a little laid back, but Go to the piano bar if David (The Pianist) is still there. This guy should have his own TV show. Spent 3 nights of my trip in there and it was a riot. My wife and I and the couples we were with couldn't stop laughing, singing and dancing all night (till 3-4 AM) the management let us stay in the bar with the bartender until we were ready to go to bed.
The food is excellent and the transfers to the other 2 resorts were convenient. But, we wouldn't want to stay at them. The warmth and atmosphere of Halcyon and it's staff is top shelf. Highly recommend if you are not all caught up into the glitz and glamour of The Grande and the St. Lucian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries