If you are looking for a quiet getaway Sandals Halcyon is it! The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful and the hotel itself was aestetically pleasing. The service was a little slower than I would have liked but all in all it was a nice vacation. The only other thing I didn't like was the beach area. It was not the pristine blue I expected, but the management at the hotel said it was because of high tide carrying in more seaweed at a rate faster than they could handle. We did make a trip to the Sandals Grande on the island and if you are looking for more of a "party place" this is it. I have been to other all inclusive resorts and the Grande is more on scale with what you would expect. The Halcyon is smaller and more of a laid back atmosphere which made the trip very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries