We returned from the paradise of Halcyon early Dec.2012 and cannot wait until our next visit. Before leaving UK I had read various trip advisor reports and most were full of praise whilst others were subdued by their experiences.
We had a wonderful holiday with beautiful weather, only one heavy shower on one evening, and the rest sunny warm and the occasional clouds. We used the shuttle buses to visit the other two Sandals resorts on some evenings in order to eat at other restaurants although the food at Halcyon especially Mario's and the Pier were exceptional. We dived, sailed Hobies, and water-skied and the watersports staff, the playmakers, and the whole of the restaurants and bar staff were exemplary. I am unable to make a complaint about anyone and find it difficult to understand how anyone could write a review of complaint. The place was clean, the room, a deluxe, was great and well looked after by the domestic staff. The gardens were a joy to walk around.
I would like to suggest that if evening shuttles could be made hourly to each neighbouring resort, say from 5pm to 11pm then it would be much appreciated by many of the guests we met and travelled with
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries