We are Sandals regulars and have spent the last 10 anniversarys at a Sandals in the Bahamas/Exuma, Jamacia, Antigua and now St. Lucia for our 34th!.
Just returned from 9 days at the Halcyon . The service was great, the weather perfect and the food was good..... We were in room 133 which is near everything and close enought to fall asleep to the sound of the waves even with the windows closed. We spent time on the patio morning and night but days when we were at the resort were mostly spent at the quiet pool which we really enjoyed.
The staff that we delt with were great and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I don't want to leave anyone out but give them all a huge thanks for all you did for us.
Our friend stayed at the Grand and we did go over for dinner and spa day on the shuttle with no problems . The food was good at Tuscanny and the spa service delightful but for us it was not relaxing enought. We liked our Halcyon for us!!!!!
We did two wonderful tours that we highly recommend ( I will also review them on their sites) JOE KNOWS was a blast with JR and Jr. in the speed boats and bus trip up the mountain I booked through the website but you can also book thru Sandals Island Routes......
My favorite trip was with Carnaval, "Chocolate Decadence /Bean to Bar" which was all day on and off the catamaran and ending with a sunset sail back.
It was a restful, relaxing wonderful trip and Sandals made us feel welcome and everything what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries