My boyfriend and I went here on a lovely romantic holiday, we were unfortunately delayed on our way there so lost a day but despite that we had a wonderful stay. They have a stay at one, play at 3 policy as here are 2 other sandals resorts on the island all within 15 mins of each other, and all with a different look and feel. It was difficult to decide which resort to stay at but having spent time at all 3 i think we made the right choice. Halcyon is a smaller, quieter resort and is very pretty and relaxed, for views go to The Grande, for fun go to La Toc.
I was mildly irritated by constantly being asked if i was on my honeymoon, i think we were the only couple that were not, but if that's my biggest complaint then it's pretty good going....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries