Harmony Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Coco Palm(Gros Islet)
View Hotel
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)
  • Breakfast included
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
View Hotel
Bay Gardens Hotel(Rodney Bay)
MJI St Lucia(Gros Islet)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsreduit beachwaterfront suitecockpit barrodney bayminute walkluxury suiterex hotelst luciarestaurants and shoppingsmall hotelbreakfast was includedwithin easy walking distanceinternet cafethe ground floorlounge arealiving roombit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We loved Harmony Suites. It's not a 5 star hotel so don't go there expecting it to be, but the rooms were clean and big, the gardens are beautiful, nice small pool, it's right on the bay and very close to town & the beach. Very Quiet. Will be even better when the bistro/pub opens.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Room: Not very clean, bathroom drains were clogged, AC unit was constantly malfunctioning
General condition: Needs a serious upgrade

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We'd had a poor flight so were tired and not amused. On arrival we found that none of our requests had been passed to the hotel. We'd asked for a twin room on the first floor. We were initially assigned a double on the ground floor, I think. I say I think because by the time we left reception we'd been 'upgraded' to a twin suite. The woman at reception was initially very reluctant to do this, but I've learnt not to argue with with my partner and she learnt also.
It's a budget hotel, we'd booked a budget hotel, we got a budget hotel. It was old and tired. It'd been fairly freshly painted and we preferred the yellow to the blue it had been. We haven't been before it was just that they'd used an inferior decorator. I just found it depressing. My partner put a brave face on it, but I know that we both felt the same. It was clean without being spotless. The bathroom was tired and smelt a bit, but it had a separate lavatory which was nice. It was nice that it was separate, the lavatory wasn't that nice. There were a couple of electric rings in the kitchen area along with some pots and pans. These remained un-used. I can cook at home, I don't need to travel half way round the world to do it. There was spacious, it's redeeming feature. Not sure what you call a ground floor balcony, but it was nice. the quiet was only spoilt by the sound of me slapping the mosquitoes.
The gardens were lovely and the small pool is perfectly formed. The location, next to the marina and away from the larger hotels is ideal. Peace and quiet.
We ate out every night. Lots of restaurants. There's a very good French one, several very mediocre assorted one's and a very bad Italian ( which we left before the main course). No restaurants serving truly local food , which is a real shame. I ate my own weight in king prawns though, which were relatively cheap and abundant.
We got what we paid for. We had a good time, but we shan't return.

Room Tip: First floor is more private
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KateandSydney
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Only stayed one night, on a two night trip after having been ignored at another hotel. Beautiful rooms, beautiful surroundings. Easy to get to all restaurants and shopping. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank avidreader29
Reviewed December 25, 2011

We stayed 6 nights at the Harmony Suites. It was good value in a fairly average hotel. The room was bright and cheerful, and quiet. We were on the first floor but we never hears anyone above us. The hotel has nice gardens and a small market which was convenient. The location is good. Although they don't front the beach, there are good spots just a short walk away. Restaurants are close by and we had good food every night. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The bathroom and facilities were pretty average. There is a car rental agency in the hotel which was very convenient. The coffee maker worked which always puts a smile on my wife's face.

• Stayed: September 2011