We picked this place from previous reviews. The view is nice looking out to the harbor, and there is a pond full of water lillies and egrets in front. It's a good place if you need to be close to the airport ar a resonable price. It's also close to Coal Pot restaurant which I highly recommend.
We stayed twice on our trip to Saint Lucia. The first night we go a room that the A/C didn't work well, and we were too tired to deal with it. They made up for it the next time with a nicer room and funtioning A/C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries