Auberge Seraphine is located almost across from the city airport in Castries, overlooking a small marina. All of its rooms, spacious well-equipped and tastefully decorated, face the waterfront and have a balcony on which one can contemplate the sea, watch tourist party boats come and go or just relax. The dining room and bar, which also overlook the water, serves excellent seafood dishes served elegantly by courteous, friendly staff. However, for all its elegance in menu and food presentation, the hotel staff on the whole are friendly and eager to help at any time of the day or night,
The hotel is family owned and operated, and one frequently finds the owners greeting guests in the dining room or at check-in.
The combination of friendliness, good service and comfortable rooms at an affordable price is unbeatable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries