Just because its not on the beach doesn't mean its not a Caribbean hotel! This happens to be one of the best small hotels I stay at. It's right next to the city and secretly on the harbor. It feels like home! They greet you by name, the best local food with a hint of international cuisine . A huge pool. The rooms are so big, you can change your mind several times! The service is excellent, and the owners are warm and friendly. The rooms have recently been upgraded and I must say look great! Oh and the beach is just 5 minutes away! Can't wait to get back home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries