Auberge Seraphine was just the kind of place I needed to relax after a busy Christmas Season. The pool and deck were a great place to relax and enjoy the sun. Room with a private balcony and a view of the harbor and the setting sun. Good food in the restaurant at reasonable prices. Courteous and helpful staff made me feel special at all times. Friendliness, good service and comfortable rooms at an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries