This hotel is situated in an area where there is no food available nearby and one has no other choice but to order food at the hotel's restaurant.The food there is tasteless except for the salt.It's very salty.The chef has no creativity in food catering, especially good tasting food. The service is very very poor, one has to actually beg for attention from the waiter/waitress.One thing they are cabable of doing however is charging for the food/drinks.It is very very costly and expensive. Management there seems to have 'connections' in high places in order to get their rooms filled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries