We stayed at the Auberge twice during our recent holiday as it was convenient to the airport (five minutes by taxi). It was a clean hotel with welcoming service at the reception desk. We were shown to our room on both occasions and used the restaurant for dinner (enjoyed both evenings. The service at breakfast was relaxed but we enjoyed our bacon and eggs!! We would recommend this hotel for a one night stay - an airport hotel with character!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries