The Auberge is a small family run hotel in Castires. It is an old, hotel, but that only adds to the 'charm'. Our room (deluxe king) was simple, but large, clean and comortable and it had a nice balcony.
The location is excellent, between the airport and town, and close to both. It overlooks a small marina. On Thursdays you can observe cruise ships arriving and departing the cruise terminal nearby. There is no beach near the hotel, but there is a small pool on the first floor terrace.
All the staff are very friendly, but especially the evening waiter in the restaurant and Pamela at the reception.
The food in the restaurant is good, but unfortunately not all the items mentioned on the menu are always available (one dish needs to be ordered in advance).
The hotel has a good (and free) wifi connection which also worked well in the room.
Our room had a 'built-in' ironing board as a nice little extra feature (although it would have been nicer if it had not been placed in such a prominent location on the wall).
I will surely stay here when I visit Castries again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries