I thought I knew all hotels and resorts in St.Lucia, and it happened my LIAT flight to Dominica was diverted to St.Lucia, and me (and other five passengers) were offered to overnight in Auberge Seraphine hotel. It is very close to runway strip of Charles airport, but I didn't hear any noises throughout the night. I received a room #104 with nice view to the pool. My room was quiet, and large enough, equipped with TV and AC. Would like to notice the large shower room. Everywhere was clean and relaxing.
During our breakfast, other four passengers shared the same opinion, that rooms were quiet and comfortable. Breakfast area is roomy and elegantly designed.
After breakfst our Taxi driver drove us to airport back, but I had a chance to snap some photos of the hotel early morning.
Oh..forgot..concierge was very friendly...and internet is FREE on hotel grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries