If you need to be in Castries, this is a nicely situated hotel with large rooms set above a small bay inlet with a beautiful pool out front that has hundreds of ibis and lily pads. It is only a three star hotel with typical limitations, such as a hot water spigot that was hard to set between cold and scalding and iffy wireless strength. The food and bar are good and most of the staff were very friendly (with the exception of a regularly scowling female breakfast server). The Google map was wrong--you take a left on the short road from downtown Castries forking near the airport, not right. It is only 5 minutes from the Castries airport and from Vigie beach, though, you can't really walk there. You can walk through a back trail to the cruise ship shopping emporium for run, etc., but bring your passport for dutie free. The Coal Pot restaurant, a high end French inspired restaurant is also only a few hundred yards away (on the opposite side of the inlet).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries