I spent two nights; March 27 & 28- 2011, and from arrival to departure the service was more than a 5 star. My room was clean, wasn't expecting such a big bathroom-great. The location was perfect and my terrace gave me a vantage point for many pictures even all the white birds. The best part of my trip was going to the restaurant for all meals, and getting such wonderful service from the staff, the part that I didn't like was leaving. I will recommend this hotel to all family and friends. I will definitely put it on my list for a must stay next year for the worldwide St.Lucia Associations convention in St. Lucia again. The price was great...again keep up the great work, and you are a great hotel. The beach may not be at your doorstep, but I will drive to the beach--to get the great service you deliver. See you in August 2011, I will return with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries