“worth a visit”

and up
St Lucia Nightlife and Shopping Experience
Ranked #8 of 54 things to do in Castries
More attraction details
Owner description: Antillia Brewing features its finely crafted, award winning ales at their Craft Beer Garden at Pointe Seraphine.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Not many shops the gallery selling local pottery was best. The drinks in the bar on the beach were very welcome after the long walk to the beach front.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"caribbean"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Drove through on our Jeep Tour, didn't stop, but would love to have explored there! It was beautiful!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Excellent burgers and drinks and the service was great.
We. Had tipped quite well (15%)only to be advised by the server that we had overpaid

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Rodney Bay has everything located within a few steps of each other and I mean that literally! Hotels, Banks, Market, Malls, Bars, Restaurants, and Beaches!
Ideal for a couples or family vacation. Even the single folk can have a good time. It was probably the first vacation my family and I took that didn't require the use of a motor vehicle with the exception of travelling to / from the airport!
Hands down the best area to stay while in St. Lucia!

1  Thank Asregado
See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I decided to treat my mom to a spa day at the Health and Beauty Day Spa we had a wonderful time! The spa itself is well off the beaten path which ensures a peaceful and serene environment. The staff there are extremely friendly and accommodating and well trained.A massage there will melt all the stress away! I had such a wonderful time that I'm planning to go back there sometime this month. I would definitely recommend this a friend ( and i have!)