“Cosol Tours was the best!”
Review of Cosol Tours

Cosol Tours
Ranked #1 of 57 Tours in Castries
Reviewed October 27, 2009

We just went on a cruise for our honeymoon earlier this month and went on Cosol Tours in St. Lucia - This is the BEST tour you could possibly do!!! We had such a blast!!! Cosol himself was our tour guide and he was fantastic. He took us to all the scenic parts of the island...made us a breakfast of all local food, took us to a banana plantation, swimming between the pitons...all the while we had free beer, spiced rum, and rum punch! We had such a great time and because of Cosol this was my favorite island on the cruise by far! We loved him!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,102)
All reviews
in 31 reviews
"passion fruit"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed October 26, 2009

St. Lucia, awesome place! We were on a boat cruise two weeks ago and out of the five ports we visited, St. Lucia was the best. We had a tour arranged with Cosol Tours.......... what a tour, what a guy? We had a fantastic time........ tour operator was friendly and funny -- had us all laughing all the way. My cheek bones were hurting. We visited a number of places including the volcano, banana plantation and took a water taxi to a beach. Lots of the local food to eat and drink..... yes we had a "mobile vehicle" following us with cold drinks to quench our thirst at every photo stop...yep, ever 10 minutes we stopped to take pictures. St. Lucia is really nice ---- the winding roads were scary at times but the drivers surely know how to handle the roads.... we were safe, praise God. Overall Cosol Tours entertained us and fed us very well throughout the tour. I would recomend Cosol Tours if you want to Tour St. Lucia. I surely hope to do this again. Francis, if you are reading this review, we thank you again for a wonderful time. So you know, the marriage has to be void because I understand you are related (laugh).............. can't marry into your own family (laugh). Thanks again and continued blessings!

Reviewed October 23, 2009

This tour was amazing because not only was it super fun, but it was entertaining and edducational. I would definitely recommend Cosol's tours to anyone who wants to tour the island of St. Lucia.

Reviewed October 11, 2009

cosol tours was the best overall experience during our entire week-long cruise to seven different islands!! the tour made our experience of St Lucia memorable and inspired us to want to return one day. the tour was well organized, and loads of fun!! a wonderful (and extensive) breakfast and lunch buffet was prepared for us...we had rum punch, beer, and water to drink as much as we wanted the entire day....we visited the most exquisite beach...arguably in the entire world...a hidden gem between the Piton mountains...our own private paradise for one hour...save your money to support the vendors you'll meet along the way...and a big fat tip for your tour guide!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise and St. Lucia was one of the stops (Oct 1). Before the cruise I searched the internet, etc for things to do in St. Lucia. Since Cosol Tours had such great reviews, I sent him an email. I got a quick reply with all the information I needed. I went ahead and reserved a spot for my husband and I (no money down required). Once we got off the ship, Cosol was waiting for us. I think there were about 45-50 of us that day but he had several air conditioned vans and it was not a problem. Cosol was our guide and we could not have been happier. He told us lots of facts about the island, we went to several different locations for sightseeing, we had a ton of food, we snorkeled, took a water taxi to the Pitons, and oh yes lets not forget the "mobile bar". This van followed us around with rum punch, Piton beer (their local beer which is GREAT), water and sodas. You were definitely never hungry or thirsty on this trip. Also you only pay the price he quotes you, you never needed additional money, unless of course you tip him at the end, which we did and we absolutely wanted to. This was definitely one of the highlights of our vacation and I would definitely recommend it. You will not be disappointed. Feel free to email me with any questions.