“First time attending.”

Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Castries
Cuisines: Caribbean, French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fish and seafood specialties restaurant on water front at Vigie Cove, Chef Xavier Ribot has lead this charming restaurant for 15 years offering french and Caribbean cuisine.
Boston, Massachusetts
“First time attending.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Menu is diverse and excellent quality. Staff is attentive. Coal Pot is located right on the water. Only dislike is the parking.

Visited November 2012

Brick, New Jersey
“Ambiance and Classic French dining”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Nice ambiance and classic preparation. We enjoyed the Mussels and the Red Snapper with Ginger Sauce.
Wine list was short and sweet, service was very good.

Visited December 2012
Burlington, Canada
“Quality food, decor, location and service”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Don't be concerned as you drive down the questionable road to your destination ... the end goal is totally worth it ... we sat right beside the water and were entertained by jumping fish ... our food selections were very good and our service professional ... the custom-made pottery is beautiful ... be sure to see the lovely sinks in the washrooms.

Visited December 2012
Clovis CA
“Hard to find but Worth it”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and my self took to drive from Marigot Bay to this restaurant at night. It is a little hard to find due to the lack of signs. We called from the road by the airport and were told " it's by the playing field. Ok...if it was not for my husbands love of culinary adventure and never wanting to disappoint me we would of probably went back to the Bay where we know where everything is.

When we finally got there I'm glad we made it. dinner was fresh and good.

My highlight of the evening was a gracious, beautiful cat that sat beside my chair and the shore called Gray Goose. she is extremely well mannered, feminine, clean, does not really want to be petted but does not mind a little tidbit here or there. It so reminded me of home. I renamed her just for me GG. Short for Gray Goose. I would love to take her home!

Food was great. The manager was very nice. My only issue was our server. I tried my very best to be pleasant, smile and not cause any sort of burden to her evening. In doing that and her unwillingness to act like being at work was a benefit to her left me wondering if the trip was worth it. I'm sorry...this person could of had something very bad happen to her this day. But...it still put a sad cloud over my experience.
My suggestion...it's not just the food. It's who presents your product with pride that rounds out the guests experience.

• Visited December 2012
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and location”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Loved the atmosphere and location. Excellent food, which included lobster, and it was reasonably priced.

Visited November 2012