“He is your cabbie”
Review of Fabian Tours

Fabian Tours
Ranked #56 of 181 Tours in St. Lucia
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabian Tours is a leading provider of Island Transfers and Tours on Saint Lucia. Fabian Tours offers only Private Tours to individuals, small or large groups and specialize in personal attention, and service excellence. We offer a vast array of exciting tours and opportunities to explore and create lifetime memories. We service clients from all over the world traveling to the island for business and leisure trips. Our Tours embrace a variety of experiences, are expertly paced according to the clients expectations and comfort levels, and to offer the best historical and sightseeing opportunities. Attention to detail is a key ingredient of Fabian Tours. Our Tours have been carefully designed to ensure that the traveler enjoys the diverse experiences, the natural beauty, unspoiled beaches, waterfalls &botanical gardens, the majestic Pitons and the island’s history, culture and customs, that it has to offer. We combine our expertise, excellent value for money and the magic of Saint Lucia into a unique and unforgettable experience. Create your unique island experience and let us put you on an unforgettable journey.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have been to St Lucia twice and Fabian is our choice of a good, reliable cabbie. Always punctual, always helpful. Very important to have someone to rely on.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"soufriere"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Let me start by saying this was a reference from someone that visited the island earlier in the year. I'm so glad that he recommended Fabian and Curtis. From the moment we first contacted him until the end, he was extremely extremely (yes, 2x) and clear on prices and what options we had. The sky was the limit for us really, it was all in what we wanted to do.

We first contacted Fabian to book a tour with Curtis (one of his drivers) for the first full day we were on the island. We wanted to see what the island had before we made decisions on activities for the week. Once we contacted Fabian, there was a very detailed email with everything but we went with the basic which was more than we could have expected.

I also contacted Fabian for transportation from the airport to our hotel which was a little over an hour away. He had no problems with that and when we arrived he was there waiting for us. His van was very clean and he kept us really cool. His price was also cheaper than other taxis. If you get nauseous with windy roads then I would recommend taking something before hoping in any vehicle on this island. In any case, he got us there safely and he also told us about the street fest that happens every Friday. We called him to pick us up for that, he was very prompt. He dropped us off and told us that he would be back to wait for us, which he did. When we wanted to leave he was there ready to take us. Did I mention that his driving is excellent, he can maneuver through any obstacle.

On Saturday, Curtis was punctual in picking us up, well he was actually early which is a plus. When we met him, we had good vibes and we weren't disappointed. He is very knowledgeable about his island. He took us to all of the good spots and even some local places, he filled us up on good food and fruit (that he got for us and didn't expect anything back). When we stopped he was ready to take our photos and he took multiple ones at different angles (which was also a plus). For lunch, we went to this local spot with very good reviews and awards - not disappointed there either. I can't say enough good stuff about them. He also had plenty of drinks for us during the ride.

If you are ever in St Lucia please contact this company, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my second tour with Fabian. We did a tour with him in 2009, but when we were returning to the island again on a cruise this year, I knew we'd have to go with him again. We weren't disappointed! We had a large group with 8 kids (aged 2-16) and 9 adults (aged 40-70) and even though we couldn't all fit in one bus, Fabian gave us a great rate and he personally was our tour guide for one of the vehicles. We customized the tour last time, but this time we just did the standard. We did the drive in volcano, a stop at a banana plantation, the Diamond Botanical Gardens, a coconut stop where we drank fresh coconut juice from a green nut, fresh hot bread w/cheese, coconut cookies, a stop at a wood carver/scenic overlook, lunch at a local restaurant arranged in advance w/buffet and at the end of the day a stop at a beach.

The roads on St. Lucia are very twisty and windy so if you get carsick, be advised. You also can't get anywhere fast. We had a great time on the tour, and allowed my husband and I to relive some of our honeymoon highlights since we did some of these things way back then.

It's hard to please a group this large, but Fabian did a great job once again. I would definitely set up a tour with him in the future if/when we come back. St. Lucia will always remain one of my most favorite Caribbean islands.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Curtis was a wonderful guide. Just as other reviewers have said he was very punctual, knowledgable, and friendly. Clean, air conditioned van. He went out of his way to make it a memorable tour for us which we really appreciated. He stopped to buy us local coconut cookies, had fresh local fish cakes waiting for us after a tour, fresh fruit and water in the van....amazing. I can't say a single bad thing about it. Great sights and loads of good pictures. Well worth it. Highly recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We docked at St. Lucia as part of Carvinal Cruise (Valor) and had almost the whole day spend here. There were 6 people in our party.

Fabian Tours is a much better option than taking one of the Carnival Cruise Excursions. It was a private van for us and it was Air Conditioned. He takes you around the whole island and visits most of the major places. If you do some research before and have a place you'd like to go to, just let him know and he'll make it part of the tour. We asked to try some of the local fruit and he pulled over to a few places and picked up bananas, mangos and even some fresh baked Cassava bread.

His van can seat more than 6, but we were able to book the whole thing just for us. I would recommend this over the crowded cruise excursion. I think this comes out cheaper too.

Just make a reservation with him and he'll pick you up right outside the gates when you get off the boat. Fabian will take family pictures for you as well.

This is just my personal scale so you know where I'm coming from.

1 - Never Again, Avoid at all costs
2 - Poor experience. Look for alternatives
3 - Decent. Has pros and cons.
4 - Good. Would Recommend.
5 - Incredible - Makes me want to come back and do it again.

1  Thank Jeff W