“We were treated like Princesses!”
Review of Fabian Tours

Fabian Tours
Ranked #52 of 171 Tours in St. Lucia
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabian Tours is a leading provider of Island Transfers and Tours on Saint Lucia. Fabian Tours offers only Private Tours to individuals, small or large groups and specialize in personal attention, and service excellence. We offer a vast array of exciting tours and opportunities to explore and create lifetime memories. We service clients from all over the world traveling to the island for business and leisure trips. Our Tours embrace a variety of experiences, are expertly paced according to the clients expectations and comfort levels, and to offer the best historical and sightseeing opportunities. Attention to detail is a key ingredient of Fabian Tours. Our Tours have been carefully designed to ensure that the traveler enjoys the diverse experiences, the natural beauty, unspoiled beaches, waterfalls &botanical gardens, the majestic Pitons and the island’s history, culture and customs, that it has to offer. We combine our expertise, excellent value for money and the magic of Saint Lucia into a unique and unforgettable experience. Create your unique island experience and let us put you on an unforgettable journey.
Corona, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We were treated like Princesses!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I must admit I was apprehensive on three counts: 1) Cruise ships always throw out the concern that "you might miss the ship if you book your excursion through an outside tour company", 2) My mother and I were traveling alone and I was concerned about our "safety" and 3) Fabian Tours was not the highest rated excursion company in St. Lucia at the time I began sifting through reviews (Feb 2013).

St. Lucia was THE island of our 5 island cruise itinerary that I most wanted to see in depth, and I was extremely disappointed when Carnival canceled the all-day excursion we planned to book. Out of desperation I took a chance with Fabian Tours and I couldn't be more pleased with the way things turned out. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Booking the tour was easy and the communication was informative and responsive, and we were able to custom design our island tour. We were met at the cruise ship terminal at the appointed time and were introduced to Curtis, our guide for the day. For the next 7 hours Curtis pampered us like princesses as our island tour was conducted in a newish, air-conditioned van. We visited the banana plantation, Botanical Garden, Souiffere, the Pitons, mud baths, Marigot Bay, the beach, and a mahogany carving shop. We stopped anywhere and everywhere we wanted for photos, to put our feet in the water, to go to the bathroom. Then there was the FOOD, OMG THE FOOD! We ate our way through St. Lucia, from bananas to fresh fruit plates, Casava bread, creole bread, fish cakes, coconut candy, and coconuts! It was all delicious, and it was all included in the cost of the tour. Curtis is a native of the island and we learned much about its history and culture. He went above and beyond in every aspect of the tour he provided, and it was the highlight of our cruise vacation! DO NOT hesitate in booking through Fabian Tours; I have no doubt that they will soon be the highest rated tour company on the island!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Angelamsc

Gunnison, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I checked out all the tours online and decided on Fabian Tours. All the stops were great. The local treats, the fresh bananas, the bread, the cashew nut tree was very interesting. I'm not a very good communicator but I can say everything you read on Trip Advisor about Fabian Tours and Curtis are true it was a great day. I was also impressed at one of the stops when the kids came over to bombard us to buy stuff and one word from Curtis and they were gone. It made us feel he was watching out for us and not just trying to get us to all the "vendor friends" like some guides do. I will definitely call Fabian Tours and request Curtis next time we go to St Lucia

1 Thank bud p
York, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"A fabulous day out"”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

After looking at all the positive reviews we decided to book a day out via Fabian Tours. Before we left the UK we were impressed with the efficient service in pre planning our island tour. Curtis was our driver; he was punctual and friendly when he greeted us at the hotel. The vehicle was spotlessly clean and well maintained. We visited some wonderful places including the Pitons, mud baths, waterfalls and many more. Curtis was extremely knowledgable and several times throughout the day we stopped off to sample various local delicacies and produce, so much so that at the lunch stop we could only manage drinks as we had eaten so much! We will definitely book with Fabian tours again and have no hesitation in recommending to others. Thank you for a memorable day out.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Beverley H
Toronto, Canada
“It was Easter Sunday in St.Lucia...”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This past Easter Sunday we found ourselves on beautiful St.Lucia for the day, enjoying a port
of call on a cruise that 9 of us were on. We needed to get to the best beach as soon as possible
before everyone beat us to it, cruisers and St.Lucian's included. As planned, Fabian is a great planner, Fabian was waiting for us at the Port terminal with our name on a Placard, so we could quickly find each other. No more than 30 minutes later we were setting up our beach spot, in the shade, near the water, amenities - nearby. It was a perfect day of snorkelling and beach fun.
Fabian picked us up at the right minute to make it back to the boat, with no wasted time.
Thank you Fabian for taking care of us, you are a true professional.
All the very best until next time, Nathan B. Toronto CA

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Our Favorite Day”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was the first trip like this that I had ever taken. I was a little apprehensive about booking with someone sight unseen. But what a pleasant surprise! This ended up being our favorite day and tour of our whole cruise. Fabian was very knowledgeable about the island. I learned so much. It was nice to be able to customize our tour to the activities and places that were of interest to us. We felt safe and pampered the whole day. I have to say that the Lushan Country Living part of the tour was my very favorite. We will definitely be coming back and will only use Fabian Tours for our guide and transport. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!