“Look no further - book this tour!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fabian Tours

Fabian Tours
Ranked #53 of 168 Tours in St. Lucia
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabian Tours is a leading provider of Island Transfers and Tours on Saint Lucia. Fabian Tours offers only Private Tours to individuals, small or large groups and specialize in personal attention, and service excellence. We offer a vast array of exciting tours and opportunities to explore and create lifetime memories. We service clients from all over the world traveling to the island for business and leisure trips. Our Tours embrace a variety of experiences, are expertly paced according to the clients expectations and comfort levels, and to offer the best historical and sightseeing opportunities. Attention to detail is a key ingredient of Fabian Tours. Our Tours have been carefully designed to ensure that the traveler enjoys the diverse experiences, the natural beauty, unspoiled beaches, waterfalls &botanical gardens, the majestic Pitons and the island’s history, culture and customs, that it has to offer. We combine our expertise, excellent value for money and the magic of Saint Lucia into a unique and unforgettable experience. Create your unique island experience and let us put you on an unforgettable journey.
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Look no further - book this tour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I read reviews on this forum extensively but rarely write one. Fabian tours is such a wonderful tour that I had to share our experience. We had the pleasure of spending the day with Curtis, who met us at our ship and guided us through St. Lucia. You will find no other tour that will give you more out of your day than this one does. Curtis picked us up in a well kept, air conditioned van where our first stop was at a banana plantation to taste the best banana I have ever tasted and of course explained all about the banana plant. We then stopped on the side of the road for a fresh fruit smoothie, fruits picked in their yard, yummy. Our next stop was for a fresh coconut where we sipped the juice and cut out the flesh with a spoon made from the husk. Other treats we enjoyed were sugared coconut flakes, casava cookies, mouth watering fresh bread, coconut cookies, fish fry with a local beer and of course our delicious lunch at a local restaurant in a lovely St. Lucian village. Besides enjoying all the tastes of St. Lucia we were also educated on all facets of St. Lucia and visited the volcano, the Pintos, the botanical gardens to name a few. We were originally planning to stop off at a beach in the afternoon but because we were having so much fun with Curtis we changed our mind and spent the entire six hours with him. Everything I mentioned above is included in the price that Fabian quotes you, believe me it is a bargain. As I mentioned above I rarely post reviews but without hesitation I would very highly recommend Fabian Tours, you will not be disappointed!!!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank debsc04

Erie, Pennsylvania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Awesome Island tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We took a tour of the island with Fabian tours and we were fortunate enough to have Fabian himself as our guide. I planned the trip quite a bit in advance and Fabian customized it to our specific wishes. We saw many incredible vistas, went to the volcano.. did the mud bath.. went to a waterfall that you could enter the pool below.. then had an authentic local lunch.. finally we went back to the ship by boat and were able to see a bat cave, Marigot Bay, and finally went through a natural rock arch/bridge. It was fantastic from beginning to end.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lou K
toms river nj
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasting the Island as a St. Lucian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Curtis met us at the airport for our hotel transfer. We had not booked any trips with Fabian. During the trip from the airport to our hotel in Soufrie Curtis actually gave us a tour and some of the highlights of the island. By the time we arrived at our hotel, and one bottle of Sea Moss later, we had decided to book Fabian Tours and Curtis for several days. Curtis took us for a St. Lucian breakfast at Alexander the Great's house where we had cocoa tea and the delicious St. Lucian bread. We toured the botanical gardens and at the end Alexander invited us back to his house for dinner. Amazing! Everyplace Curtis took us he added his own special touch. At the mud baths he told us to keep our mud on and then drove us to the hot springs to wash off. Curtis treated us to a variety of St. Lucian foods and sights. When I asked to go horseback riding he took us to a small local ranch. The ride was amazing and John the owner actually gave me a tour of the ranch and his future plans for it. Curtis went out of his way to help me find a clay cooking pot-which I got for such a bargain that I am sworn to secrecy as to its price. Not only did our trip benefit from Curtis's attention, but our lives we improved by meeting him. Thank you Fabian Tours and Curtis.

Debbie, Toms River, NJ

1 Thank Debbie2243
Indianapolis, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great island tour, excellent customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you want to see the highlights of St. Lucia, this is the way to go. I contacted Fabian while trying to plan our day in St. Lucia. He replied quickly with answers to all my questions, and said we could modify the standard tour to accommodate what we wanted to see. (We were wanting to stop at the rum distillery in addition to seeing the island highlights, and most places only offered this as separate tours, or wanted larger groups of people for a "custom" tour.) My husband and I had a great time with our driver Tommy and learned a lot about St. Lucia. He was there waiting when we got off the cruise ship and was very kind--he even stopped off at the market on our way out of town to help my husband find a hat because he had gotten pretty sunburned the day before. We hit all the highlights of the island, and Tommy stopped at several lookout points along the way for us to take pictures, and he also took some great pictures of us with the beautiful scenery in the background. My favorite part was that he stopped several places to get local treats for us, including some fresh-baked (still hot!) bread that was AMAZING. I am very glad we saw St. Lucia through this personalized tour, rather than a big tour group. I would definitely recommend them!

1 Thank Krys985
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't ask for a better experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

My friend and I booked a tour of St Lucia prior to coming to the island after reading the reviews on trip advisor and we were not let down. We did the north island tour with Curtis and he was just the most gracious and fun driver you could ask for. He met us at our hotel with fresh baked local cookies and it only got better from there!! He stopped along the way at local places and got local breads and treats (we were never hungry the whole day), stopped wherever we wanted and did whatever we asked, and recommended things we might like. He tailored the tour to our taste. He was a fantastic tour guide and you can tell he loves his island. We were with him the entire day, and got to see the east coast and north island, and stopped at multiple places along the way. Highly recommended! thanks Curtis and Fabian!! (Beth and Pam)

1 Thank beth30196