“A MUST DO ACTIVITY IN ST. LUCIA”
Review of ATV Paradise Tours

ATV Paradise Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come and immerse yourself in nature on this vast and beautiful private plantation. The perfect way to escape the busy pace of the towns. Sign up for one of our tours on this wonderful plantation. We offer walking tours through the farm and around the sugar mill ruins. Alternately experience the thrill of traveling through the rainforest and plantation fields on ATVs. No matter the time of year you visit, there is always plenty to see and a range of fruits to sample. Reservations are a must. Private tours are possible. Please email or call today. We look forward to seeing you in paradise soon...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This excursion is wonderful for adults and children. I went with my husband and 2 sixteen year old children. Anja is awesome and she is running the ATV business on her families 1,000 acre property. Our tour extended to almost 3 hours. The ATVs are in great condition and the terrain is perfect for having a fun ride. I had never ridden an ATV and had a blast. We made numerous stops to learn all about the property as well as sampled at least 5 different fruits off of the land. We drove through the most beautiful rain forest and stopped at a river where you can climb rocks and get wet. Anja was so sweet and sent us home with a bag full of a variety of fresh fruit. She also went out of her way to climb a tree and get us 2 samples of a bay leaf that grows on the property. We had told her that we were grilling freshly caught tuna for dinner at the house we rented and she suggested we use the bay leaves as added flavor when cooking the fish- it turned out delicious! Happy Trails!

All reviews
"mango trees"
in 3 reviews
"hour tour"
in 6 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 3 reviews
in 7 reviews
"banana"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2013

A group of 5 of my friends and I went on the ATV tour this afternoon and we all felt that this was an amazing experience. We rode through the plantation, rain forest, and by a river. We made stops for pictures, to sample fresh picked fruit(make sure you try the Julie mango), walk in the river. Anja was a very knowledgeable tour guide who shares information about the plantation at all stops. She is also a great instructor for first time ATV riders. I would definitely return to the ATV Paradise Tour the next time I return to St. Lucia and will recommend to all family and friends!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had a great time riding ATVs through the rainforest, eating mangos and other fruit picked straight off trees, riding down to and wading in the river and seeing the beautiful scenery. There was a good balance of challenging riding up and down the hills with some relaxing riding through the plantation, but safe all the while. Anja was a great guide, sharing interesting information, gracious about taking pictures and creating a wonderful tour. Great experience overall and an exciting way to get lost in nature.

Kate and Mike

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This tour includes a bit of almost everything! Annya (sp?) - a Leeds University graduate is your tour guide, and grew up on this plantation (cashews, wax apples, starfruit, plantains, pineapple, mangos). Very knowledgeable to say the least. The views are amazing. You start low and slow, and climb over a rocky road. You get to sample whatever is ripe, and it is amazing! The rain forest is cool and lovely. You stop at the top and are offered fresh juice or water. Mmmm. The stream at the bottom cascaded over rocks which we (ages 18-54) loved climbing over, and there is a small shallow pool at the bottom in which to relax.
Tips: If you see something you want to photograph while you are traveling, you almost follow the same spots on the way up, so tell her where you want to photograph when you stop at the stream. If you are prone to mosquito bites, there are very few, but you will want to wear repellant. They did not bite me, and I did not wear repellant - and like I said, there were VERY FEW. Follow her recommendations, and you will have a wonderful experience. Oh - the ATV's - she turns them on and puts them into gear for you - VERY easy.