“Loved the ice drinks!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in St. Lucia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Top freah flavoursome drinks and quality service. Would want to go everyday! Lenin was my wife's favourite flavour, what's yours?

Reviewed April 12, 2013

A great selection of flavours, including a new rum special that I thoroughly recommend - free samples are offered to help you make that tough decision! The owner is a really nice person and the passion he has is reflected in the quality of the products, which are perfect in the heat and at a very reasonable price. I can't recommend this place enough - you won't be disappointed if you give this a visit!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Jadas is a great place! My girlfriend and I got dessert at Jada's on quite a few nights during our vacation. Amazing service and delicious treats, and also a healthy dessert! Can't say enough good about this place!

1  Thank yamasxv
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just what you need on a hot sunny day, freshly made and lots of choice.

I lost count the number of times we called in for one of the wonderful ices.Every time wanting to try a different flavour.

Pay a visit, it's worth it....
p.s They also sell Patties and home made cakes !!

1  Thank PandRDerbyshire
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and i were walking the strip of Rodney Bay when we were approached by the owner offering free samples. After a warm stroll to the end of the road, upon our return we decided to stop there. My husband tried pineapple ( which i love but am allergic to) and i had passionfruit. The dessert are not like the sickly sweet ice dessert ( shaved ice) from American Fairs or Theme Parks - they are more like real fruit juice sorbet. Soooo yummy! I wil make sure to stop there anytime i'm in St.Lucia. Plus the owner was very friendly and welcoming .
Good for families, adults, solo travelers, anyone who likes fruity flavor! it is a short walk from the casino , not too far down the strip.