Tripadvisor

from $154.67
from $45.34
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews live chat private transportation stunning island local food marigot bay driver vehicle company castries resort lucia viewpoint excursions volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Excellent service and very good value. We booked return airport transfers from UVF to Rodney Bay. Booked online and with payment to be made in cash. They communicated promptly by email and the driver was waiting for us where he had said he would be. He was very friendly and helpful and drove carefully. For the return trip, they emailed in advance to reconfirm the time of the pick up. The same vehicle was used for both transfers - a clean, comfortable people carrier with more space than we needed for 4 people plus luggage.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019

Could not recommend. The transport was paid by Paypal, in full, two months before our holiday. We arrived at the airport only to find our taxi did not turn up. We waited over an hour. We had no other choice but to pay for another taxi to take us to our hotel.

We tried to contact Lucian Vibe via phone number on their web site but was not able to connect. Nor did they turn up, not surprisingly, for our return transfer to the airport. We again had to pay for a private taxi transfer. A very upsetting and disappointing start to our holiday.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Was really impressed, enjoyed doing the extra package with the snacks and beer. Our drive was great. Professional, honest, reliable.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

I booked transfers from UVF to Sugar Beach based on reviews I read here. (Thank you) and I'm so happy I did! Wycliffe picked up my family of 6 promptly when our flight landed and was so patient, friendly and accommodating that we reached out to see if he could take us on a full day tour. He made time for us and we traveled from Soufrierre to Castries, stopping along the entire way. Darrion returned emails so quickly, he truly cares about his customers. The service was so perfect that we booked travel back to airport with Lucian vibes. I can go on and on about how Wycliffe brought my family to his hometown for a snack on the way to the airport, made our travel so seamless but I feel confident that I will share my experience with friends, colleagues and family and you all! Their prices are fair and they are very honest. I was quoted some crazy prices not the case with Darrion, very competitive. Lucian vibes helps make your trip seamless and makes falling in love with St Lucia that much easier! We will be booking with them for our next trip to Saint Lucia!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

We used Lucian Vibe to transport us to and from the Royalton Resort and UVF. The drive is a long one, but we got to see a LOT of the beautiful towns and nature of St Lucia. Our driver even stopped a couple of times on the way for a chance to see spectacular views and takes some pictures. Both of our drivers were very safe, and I was completely at ease for the entire drive. I would totally recommend Lucian Vibe to anyone, and if we have the chance to come back to St Lucia (fingers crossed), we will use them again!

Date of experience: June 2019