“Joe Knows= Amazing”
Review of Joe Knows Tours

Joe Knows Tours
Ranked #4 of 176 Tours in St. Lucia
Reviewed October 18, 2010

My husband and I did the Joe Knows tour on our honeymoon. Captain Willy, Big Al and Danny Boy were fantastic! We booked the tour through our hotel- Sandals Halcyon and we would highly recommend it to anyone who plans to travel to St Lucia. They guys were hilarious and totally made the trip entertaining. Plus we saw so much more with these guys than we would have with any traditional tour.

Definitely do this tour!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,455)

Reviewed October 15, 2010

We had a blast on this trip! Big Al, Willy and Danny Boy were the perfect cast of characters - informative and entertaining. We got to see parts of the island we would not have otherwise experienced. The snorkeling was great. The mud bath was hot! And hilarious. The pictures are priceless. The waterfall and gardens were beautiful. And the Creole lunch was spectacular, not at all what I was expecting - I tend to stay away from lots of spices, but there was plenty to choose from. Tips: definitely remove ALL jewelry, even small stud earrings; ask the guys on the boat anything you want about the island; don't add rum to the rum punch, it doesn't need anymore!; put a sticker on your camera so you can identify it when they're taking pictures of you in the mud and waterfall; and lastly, tell everyone at your resort about this trip when you get back so it can keep going!

Reviewed October 10, 2010

Me and my fiance were in St.Lucia for our wedding and we decided to go on the Joe Knows tour as soon as we met the representative, he was awesome and funny and had a great personality. The boat picked us up right from our resorts beach and we headed to Marigot Bay for a quick stop, then off to see the magnificant Pitons where the views from the boat were amazing. The crew of Joe Knows was absolutely the best we could have asked for, they were all so welcoming and fun, they made the tour a blast! We then stopped in Soufiere where we got to spread mud from the volcano all over ourselves and then to the beautiful waterfall. We finished the afternoon off snorkeling in a cove right in the middle of both the Pitons and we had a delicious lunch of local foods. On the ride back we all filled up on Rum Punch. I would recommend this tour to anybody who has a sense of adventure and likes to have fun. I have been to alot of places and on a lot of tours, this was the best one I have ever been on.

1  Thank blkjakbabe
Reviewed October 10, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Sandals Halcyon St Lucia and we booked up this speed boat tour at reception. It was 118$ each.
The day arrived for the trip and we were met by these three guys on an off shore speedboat that picked us from the beach at 8.45. It was an open boat which had two gigantic outboards that shot us across the water at interstellar speed down the west coast.
We slowed down to tour Marigold Bay an achingly beautiful spot before stopping a bit further south for some snorkelling, after a photostop with the Pitons in background.
The crew were very entertaining the whole way and kept us well hydrated with rum punch, beer and rum and coke, well not much coke!
Landing near Soufriere the tour then took us by bus to the local 'drive in' Volcano where we were invited to smear ourselves with mud from a black stream whose temperature was just bearable and where the smell of hydrogen sulphide or rotten eggs certainly cleared the nasal/sinus cavities! Rinsing off further upstream it was certainly was an interesting introduction to exfoliation.
Back on the buses and visit to the diamond waterfall for another photo shoot followed by an amble through the botanical garden that didn't take very long as it was hardly Kew.
On the buses again and time for an excellent creole lunch overlooking the bay with the Pitons in the background.
On the way back a quick look at a bat cave (fruit bats) before arriving back about 3. 30ish
Well worth the trip both for the variety and the entertainment.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I just came back from St. Lucia and we booked the Joe Knows Land & Sea Adventure Cruise through our Sandals resort during our stay. I can't even express how much fun we had. Captain Will, Danny Boy and BIG AL made the cruise!! We not only got to see and hear all about St. Lucia but we were completely entertained the whole time. Big Al really knows the island and had so many interesting facts to share with us. I highly recommend this tour because you are on a speed boat and you will get to each location faster giving you more time to spend at each location. You get to see several of the bays and coves, a volcano, sulfer springs, water fall and botanical gardens. You get to experience snorkeling between the Twin Piton Mountains (or cleavage as they called it...you could tell these boys were into boobs), take a mud bath (which left me skin feeling awesome the rest of the vacation), and taste a traditional Caribbean meal. Well worth the money.