“absolutely you must do this tour if in St.Lucia, do not leave the island without knowing what Joe Knows!”
Review of Joe Knows Tours

Joe Knows Tours
Ranked #4 of 176 Tours in St. Lucia
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Me and my fiance were in St.Lucia for our wedding and we decided to go on the Joe Knows tour as soon as we met the representative, he was awesome and funny and had a great personality. The boat picked us up right from our resorts beach and we headed to Marigot Bay for a quick stop, then off to see the magnificant Pitons where the views from the boat were amazing. The crew of Joe Knows was absolutely the best we could have asked for, they were all so welcoming and fun, they made the tour a blast! We then stopped in Soufiere where we got to spread mud from the volcano all over ourselves and then to the beautiful waterfall. We finished the afternoon off snorkeling in a cove right in the middle of both the Pitons and we had a delicious lunch of local foods. On the ride back we all filled up on Rum Punch. I would recommend this tour to anybody who has a sense of adventure and likes to have fun. I have been to alot of places and on a lot of tours, this was the best one I have ever been on.

1  Thank blkjakbabe
Write a ReviewReviews (1,455)

Reviewed October 10, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Sandals Halcyon St Lucia and we booked up this speed boat tour at reception. It was 118$ each.
The day arrived for the trip and we were met by these three guys on an off shore speedboat that picked us from the beach at 8.45. It was an open boat which had two gigantic outboards that shot us across the water at interstellar speed down the west coast.
We slowed down to tour Marigold Bay an achingly beautiful spot before stopping a bit further south for some snorkelling, after a photostop with the Pitons in background.
The crew were very entertaining the whole way and kept us well hydrated with rum punch, beer and rum and coke, well not much coke!
Landing near Soufriere the tour then took us by bus to the local 'drive in' Volcano where we were invited to smear ourselves with mud from a black stream whose temperature was just bearable and where the smell of hydrogen sulphide or rotten eggs certainly cleared the nasal/sinus cavities! Rinsing off further upstream it was certainly was an interesting introduction to exfoliation.
Back on the buses and visit to the diamond waterfall for another photo shoot followed by an amble through the botanical garden that didn't take very long as it was hardly Kew.
On the buses again and time for an excellent creole lunch overlooking the bay with the Pitons in the background.
On the way back a quick look at a bat cave (fruit bats) before arriving back about 3. 30ish
Well worth the trip both for the variety and the entertainment.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I just came back from St. Lucia and we booked the Joe Knows Land & Sea Adventure Cruise through our Sandals resort during our stay. I can't even express how much fun we had. Captain Will, Danny Boy and BIG AL made the cruise!! We not only got to see and hear all about St. Lucia but we were completely entertained the whole time. Big Al really knows the island and had so many interesting facts to share with us. I highly recommend this tour because you are on a speed boat and you will get to each location faster giving you more time to spend at each location. You get to see several of the bays and coves, a volcano, sulfer springs, water fall and botanical gardens. You get to experience snorkeling between the Twin Piton Mountains (or cleavage as they called it...you could tell these boys were into boobs), take a mud bath (which left me skin feeling awesome the rest of the vacation), and taste a traditional Caribbean meal. Well worth the money.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

We were in St Lucia on our honeymoon and ran across Joe Knows tours. It turned out to be the best tour we have ever been on. Joe and his staff are top of the line teaching you anything you would like to know about St Lucia, but at the same time they make sure your time with them is a blast. Our guides BK and Curtis were awesome, we did miss out on the cliff jumping due to the rough seas that day(another credit to Joe's Crew making sure the trip remains safe)but the trip still gets a 10 out of 10 in my book. Anyone staying at sandals just a litlle heads when you get to st lucia, find the Joe knows crew before booking anyone else I know at the regency you can even charge it to your sandals account. Final Summary a laid back tour were you learn about the island, while drinking rum punch(they also have water, coke) while having the best time in St Lucia.
"No Pressure No Problems"

Reviewed August 30, 2010

We stayed at the Sandals Regency and saw one of the "Joe Knows" guys down on the beach. He explained the Land and Sea tour, and when we told him we'd think about, he let us know where we could find him if we changed our minds (no hard core sales pitch, very professional). We eventually took the tour, and did not regret it. They take small groups (about a dozen or so) - snorkeling, waterfall, drive-in volcano, mudbath, and lunch included, all for about $100. After lunch, if you want, there is a little cliff diving on the way home. The tour guides are really friendly, and can answer alot of questions about the island you might have. Plenty of rum punch and Pitons to go around (and water, too). It's somewhat of a party atmosphere - we're getting a little too old to chug rum punch at 9 am, but we hung in there! Overall, highly recommended.

Also, don't be alarmed when they ask for a deposit to save your spot on the tour, they ask this of everyone (I know it seems a bit shady).

1  Thank ohsillymonkey