“Joe Knows!”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Joe Knows!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Who knows??? Joe Knows!!
I have been on several excursions, but this one by far takes the cake! I booked a cruise on the Carnival Valor and decided to check out excursions in the ports of call we were scheduled to visit. I tend to look for excursions not booked through Carnival because most of the time you can save some money, and they can turn out even better. After reading so many positives reviews on the "Joe Knows St. Lucia" tour I had to give it a shot. I am so grateful I did because my wife and I were definitely were not disappointed!
Once we arrived in St. Lucia we walked over through security and were greeted by J.R. and the Joe Knows crew! They were very friendly, and were already pumping us up for a good time!
We settled in boat along several other couples with Lionel "the Lion" as our host with the most! Lionel was a blast! He kept up entertained, pumped up, and the rum punch was a flowing. In addition to being so entertaining, he is also very knowledgeable about the beautiful Island of St. Lucia. A special thank you to Lionel for everything! Lion is king man!

In this tour please expect first and foremost to have fun. This tour is all about high energy and a good time in addition to a history lesson about the Island and it's people. Because you get so much in the course of the Joe Knows tour, I will keep it simple.You start off with a speed boat tour of the Island from being picked up at Castries Harbor. Your boat will take you to the city of Soufriere where you will take a motor coach to the volcanic mud bathes in the mountain rain forest. You get to spread the volcanic mud all over yourself and soak in a warm/hot mud bath. This was alot of fun, and after you wash the mud off your skin is actually really soft. You then take the motor coach to a rain forest waterfall where you can bath in the lagoon and under the fall itself. Once again your're off, this time to lunch. You arrive back in Soufriere to dine on good local cuisine by the bay with the beautiful Pitons Mountains in the background. Then it is back on the boat to snorkel in a calm bay with black sand beaches.... so awesome! After that you are on your way in full party mode back to the harbor.
What can I say about this tour other than it is completely awesome. If you only do one excursion on a cruise or trip, this one should be the one you book! You will not be disappointed! Who know??? Joe Knows!!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Joe Knows ...But doesn't do paperwork”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

As much fun as the trip was, Joe forgot to pick us up. We lost one hour of our trip waiting by the cruise ship.

Farmingdale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome excursion!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I were on our honeymoon at La Toc. We took the Joe Knows tour because our butler at the resort recommended it b/c of time. The speedboat was quicker than taking a bus through all those winding roads. Our hosts were BK and Junior and they made the trip! They were so friendly and welcoming! They were gracious enough to take multiple pictures of everyone throughout the day.
The tour itself was wonderful. A picture pit stop at the base of the Pitons, a mudbath (beware if you are going and it hasn't rained in a while - that "hot spring" is more like boiling hot water), a waterfall, a local lunch and snorkeling. It was a fun, jam packed excursion. We had a fantastic time and met some wonderful people. I would definitely recommend this tour and definitely with BK and Junior. whoop! whoop! (you'll get that if you go on the excursion)

Milford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Times!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

All the positive review were right on. Lots of action fit into just a half day. But it never felt rushed. My new wife and I took the tour Oct 18th 2013. Transfer picked us up from the Sandals Halcyon and we were on the boat within 15 minutes. Rum punch, up close view of the Pitons, mud bath, hot springs to wash off, waterfall, local lunch buffet and even a few other surprises on our way back. Great music and great times. Shout out to our hosts Capt Willy, Big Al and Snoop. They were funny entertaining yet very knowledgeable not only about the island but about the states and the UK as well. Great times and a must for anyone visiting St Lucia. Joe def Knows how to have a good time!!! Booked through Sandals and the price was comparable to the other similar tours on the island (Simon Says, Jullians Boat Tour, etc). I don't see how any other tour could top Joes, especially with Willy, Al, and Snoop running the show. Thanks guys

Torrington, Wyoming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Rum Punch for everyone!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

this was a fabulous experience and a must do! You take a boat to all sorts of locations from sulfar baths to a private snorkel with your group! You constantly are jamming to great tunes during the boat trip and the guides are so genuine and fun! YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TOUR! Especially if you love to cruise the ocean while listening to music and drinking rum punch! So much fun!