Le Sereno has a lovely relaxed feel. The style and decor is mostly a stylish muted grey and the sea view rooms are large and comfortable. I have marked the value down to 4* but this just reflects St Barts which is expensive. Staff are young and mostly friendly. There is a beach at the hotel but much better beaches exist on the island. Two small issues:
1. overhead light in shower and lavatory seat both broken and remained so though our 4 day stay. They weren't major but should I have to report these or should housekeeping pick up on these?
2. Food is good quality, but as mentioned by a previous reviewer, they need to offer some simpler lunch dishes (club sandwich, burger etc.)
Definitely worth considering for your stay on this lovely remote part of France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of Leading Hotels of the World, Le Sereno Hotel is an intimate property with 37 rooms and 3 villas all designed by Christian Liaigre. Le Sereno stretches along 180 meters of sandy beach on the coveted Grand Cul de Sac, where virtually all of the suites and villas have a view of the turquoise lagoon. Kayak, paddle board and snorkelling equipment available complimentary to hotel guests. Tennis court also complimentary 5mn driving from property. Jetski, diving club, kite surf and windsurfing available at extra fee on the beach next to the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Sereno Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Sereno
- Le Sereno Hotel St. Barthelemy/Grand Cul-De-Sac