All reviews beautiful property picnic basket summer camp sea turtles pain perdu amazing cocktails appointed rooms architecture and interior design arrange transportation michelin star car service wonderful anniversary special amenities one of a kind top level staff was very friendly and helpful spent a week
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Very nice location, quiet and ocean front. Its a brand new hotel, with an excellent service. Sports-ocean activities at the beach. Nice and confortable room, with private pool, and direct access to the beach. Hardly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mdobbels, Directeur général at Le Barthelemy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Andi M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
It is an honor to receive a great review like this from travelling guests and I would like to thank you for your tremendous support.

With my warmest regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2017

My wife, some friends and I visited the property while on the island and the food was excellent, the property is on great stretch of sand and the staff is on their A game. I highly recommend this beautiful hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Mdobbels, General Manager at Le Barthelemy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear jwflores32,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are all so pleased that you enjoyed such a wonderful time and delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations on every level and that you had a chance to experience all that our property has to offer.

I hope you will return to enjoy another visit to Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa soon and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I spent 14 days with my husband at the barthelemy..
Service very good, People kindly, beach service excellent, room very very comfortable..
Food.. So and so .. But sorry we are Italians..
Of course I recommended this hotel beacuse the service at all is amazing!!!
See you soon!

Dear giullon943,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

With my warmest regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I recommend this hotel, for a week in love it is perfect
The location for the beach is excellent.
The pool, the gym, everything is at the top.
What more can you say about this hotel which is new and which will make talk about it very quickly.
It is one of the three five star St Barts. My wife and I loved it.

Dear marcc05645QY,

We thank you for sharing your recent experience at Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The highest reward for all of us is exactly what we have given you : unforgettable moments!

Thank you for mentioning that we are on the top three in St Barths!

With warm regards,

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I did the yoga challenge summer camp with Diana Bourel at Villa Aqua, it was a wonderful experience, as a yoga experience, but also a unique experience to spend time in this beautiful place. The restaurant is also great, the crew is very professional and nice.
Alicia, who manage the spa, is such a sweet person and her place has a high quality service.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Mdobbels, General Manager at Le Barthelemy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear laurence169,

Thank you very much for your superb review about Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa!
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with the Yoga Summer Camp 2017 at our property.

Once again, thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Warmest regards,