“delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We loved the sandwiches here and the owner is super friendly - she gave many tips on what to do in the island. I would definitely recommend lunch or a snack here, and will return here next time I'm in St. Barts

There are newer reviews for Kiki-e Mo

Reviewed June 9, 2013

It truly takes a lot for me to give a restaurant a bad review, but this was truly horrifying. We wanted a quick lunch so decided to stop here and get 2 sandwiches. We ordered and literally waited for 30 minutes outside, it was getting very hot outside and we were sick of waiting for our food so decided to head inside. While we are sitting there for another 10 minutes (40 minutes total now) my husband looks out the window and I could just tell from the look on his face something was wrong. Right where customers can sit outside on the deck (thank God we weren't sitting out there) there was a huge rat running around, it hopped under the deck of the restaurant, and kept coming back out trying to scratch at the restaurant door to get in. At this point I was just disgusted, so we took the sandwiches and just threw them away. Need I say more...

1  Thank Meghan L
Reviewed April 24, 2013

After many years we finally stopped at Kiki-e Mo for lunch. I ordered a Cheese & Ham Baguette for 7 Euros which was fine. Mrs FB2000 ordered the Greek Salad, which was good but overpriced at 18 Euros.

Pizzas, pasta dishes, paninis, specials of the day as well as other choices for salads and sandwiches/baguettes were also available

However, we were able to have a relaxing late lunch first with coffees and then with a beer and glass of wine.

The service was very friendly and overall this was a perfectly acceptable location for lunch

2  Thank fatbear2000
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We got take away from here and literally threw it in the trash after a few bites. We should have taken the car to Maya's To Go, but we thought that we would give this a whirl. We each got a pasta dish that were seriously ineddible. I rarely give bad reviews, so this should tell you something. Save yourself the aggrevation and 50 euro.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went here several times during our trip to st. Barths. The first time we went we had just arrived and could not find our way back to our villa. After looking for almost 2 hours we returned to kiki-e mo to ask for use of the wi-fi so we could perhaps map it. The owner, Bertrand, took the time to contact St. Barth Properties (who was no help at all) to find out where we were located (there are no "addresses" on St. Barths). He then drove all the way to the villa with us following him. We returned several times after that for take out, wine and coffee plus great paninis!