Tom Beach Hotel
  • Free Internet
Les Mouettes(St. Jean)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Hotel Taiwana(Anse des Flamands)
View Hotel
All reviewsla plageboutique hotelst barthsbathroom lightfun atmosphereeden rockbeautiful weatherthe entire stafflaid back atmospherefeet in the sandour honeymoonperfect hotelclear waterlobsterfun to watchgarden roomgreat drinks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel in May for our honeymoon. The entire staff was so very nice! From the bartenders, beach boys, waitress's, hotel desk staff and cleaning person! Their service made our stay so incredibly enjoyable. The location is great, the restaurant was terrific, the beach was amazing and our room was great with an outdoor balcony overlooking the beach. There wasn't anything that disappointed us. You can see the pride the staff has to make each guest feel great!

Room Tip: The deluxe room was worth it, the view was amazing.
1  Thank Regina V
Reviewed June 17, 2014

First off, let me say that I am reluctant to write this review because I don't want this place to be so popular that I can't get a room the next time I try, but I love the hotel & staff so much that I must!

This was my 4th trip to St. Barths over the last two decades. A lot has changed as the island has gained even more popularity, but it is still heaven on earth, and if you are a beach person who enjoys luxury as well, St. Barths should be on the top of your list. I guarantee you won't want to leave and you will absolutely want to return.

Since I hadn't visited the island in about 12 years, I asked a local I had met on a previous trip where I should stay. He gave me only one suggestion - Tom Beach (period). He didn't give me a few options to check out, he said GO TO TOM BEACH... and he was right!

So this was my first stay with them, but you'd never know it by the way I was treated. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left (waving goodbye from my car to Rueben & Mathilde who not only helped me to the car, but then stood and waved goodbye as I drove off - as if I were family), I felt very welcome and like I was among good friends.

When reviewing a hotel, I normally might single out a few key staff members who made a special impact on me but, honestly, they ALL did. What an amazing group of beautiful people inside and out! I left Tom Beach feeling like I had made new friends who I will definitely seek out when I return to the island, people I would welcome in my home should they take me up on my offer to visit L.A. I've been home less than a week and I miss them already!

Do yourself a HUGE favor and don't even think about it anymore, just book your room, stay as long as you can... and go be FREE IN ST. BARTHS!

Room Tip: Room 7 or 5 are both great rooms!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank DogBeach90265
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Tom Beach was the perfect place to call "home" during my St. Barth vacation. The staff, specifically Ruben (front desk), Julie & Jeremy (wait staff) TeTe & David(beach bar) and the chef Jeremy, were so amazing. They truly made it a memorable trip, enhanced my experience and gave me memories for a lifetime. Amazing service and hospitality. The hotel location could not be better, as it is steps away from the swimmable & pristine St Jean beach. Dreamy setting and extremely great vibe with energy and great music playing. I checked out several other high end hotels, but nothing compared to this location and vibe. Comfortable beach chairs, amazing beach side wait staff and delicious cocktails and lunches. The dinners were out of this world, especially bbq night on Tuesday. Loved this I would highly recommend it as it is close to everything and truly located on the best beach. I stayed for 10 days and could have stayed 10 more! I left feeling like I met friends and discovered the most magical island of all.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Lissa R
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We spent four days at this wonderful hotel last month. The location on St. Jean Beach is excellent with a beautiful bay and great beach. Some great spots are within walking distance but best to have a car to explore some of the island. The hotel accommodations are excellent. The greatest asset o f the place though is the wonderful and friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. Their recommendations for visiting places and dining were spot on. We would definitely stay there again!

1  Thank JKoala87
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was our first trip to St Barth's but certainly not our last. The location was perfect ,right on the beach, close to the airport and walking to distance to other great properties. We even could walk to a market in town for wine and cheese etc. Our room was small but perfect in detail from the white romantic draping of the bed and beautiful artwork on the walls. The restaurant fun with lots of different themes such a Friday Night Party and Beach BBQ to keep it fresh and interesting. But honestly, the highlight was the amazing service from the beautiful and friendly staff. I wish I could remember them all but at least a big thanks to Caroline, Ruben, David, Jesse, and Alex for making our stay special. All the lovely ladies who worked at the restaurant also were so great, sweet and accommodating. We will definitely recommend Tom Beach to everyone who is lucky enough to travel to such a great island.

Room Tip: We had room 2 and it was perfect with a little area to sit outside if you wished.
2  Thank asieslavida