“Memorable Day Trip from St Martin”
Review of FunSeaker

FunSeaker
Ranked #2 of 14 Tours in Gustavia
More attraction details
Owner description: The Funseaker boat is available for private (half day and full day charters) and tour group charters. It is a 47ft PowerCat well equipped with 4 cabins, ac, outdoor and indoor dining space, plenty of shaded and cushioned seating space, fly bridge, watersports on board, a comfortable dinghy and an exceptional staff! Hop on board you will not be disappointed.
Princeton, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Memorable Day Trip from St Martin”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We did the 3-island tour, which we'd heard about from the Hotel Marquis. Swimming at the deserted and wildly beautiful Tintamarre Island, then successful snorkeling off the reef near Rocher Creole, and finally enjoying lunch under the palm trees on the postcard-picture beach at Anguilla. It was all very special and fun, worth every cent. Captain Sebastien and Ella make a great team.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Kaeb

Kirkland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic day trip”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We booked a day trip with Captain Sebastian on the Fun Seaker 1-24-14 and it was a fantastic day. Our two freinds, my wife and I spent the day on this beautiful immaculate 47 foot boat. Captain Sebastian and Ella made sure we were taken care of all day. We spent time at a couple great snorkeling sponts off St Martin then sailed to Anguilla for lunch. The beach at Anguilla was amazingly beautiful and the experience was beyond our expectation. Well worth the time and the money.
Lyle Graddon

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Lyle G
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Left us high and dry!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I booked a day trip via Bleu Emeraude where we were staying at Saint Maarten and the boat didn't pick us up -we waited for over 1 hour and then left - it seems as it this type of poor service is normal with Captain Seb.

The trip we took on Winner Touch was excellent and I would advise don't waste time and money with FunSeaker - a lot of seeking and no fun!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Susan L
Takeshi H, Propriétaire at FunSeaker, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Susan L.

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review. First of all, I would like to apologize for the experience you had with us. It is not at all what we strive to provide. However, I believe it is fair to clarify that the problem stemmed from the information you were given at the hotel which was incorrect. You were given the wrong pick up place and time. We pick up both at Anse Marcel and Grand Case - both at different times. We did wait for you but had to depart to keep our schedule with the clients already on board. A quick read of the other reviews and our Facebook page, would highlight that poor service is the farthest kind of service we provide on board Funseaker. What is normal with Funseaker & Captain Seb is impeccable service. Again, I do apologize we did not meet your expectations.
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“It's not just a regular boat~ it's a mini yacht!! AWESOME”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was on the FunSeaker over my two week holiday in October, and although I am not a boat person (I get easily sea sick) I must say that I never felt ill at all on this magnificient catamaran. It's not a regular catamaran, it's a "power cat"; 47 foot, with 4 cabins *(each with it's own ensuite bathroom); there is a spacious area for eating inside as well as many spaces throughout where you can rest and watch the beautiful scenary! There is a kitchen and some food and drinks are provided throughout the excursion. You can also wakeboard and ski (upon request) but snorkeling and paddle boarding is included. Captain Seb was very fun, knowleageable ( has been on the island for 16+ years!) and great personality! we went on an Island Tour that included Tintamare ( saw so many turtles!) as well as a stop in Pinel for lunch. YUM! The following day we went to Anguilla and swam in the amazing clear waters. I really enjoyed it and I am planning on going back in July with some friends and charter it for a few days! FunSeaker-- they really pay attention to all details in order to make your experience a memorable one! ( even the wine glasses were cool!) :-) and make sure you ask for some of that special Rum punch they make!

Visited October 2013
4 Thank angelamaria73
Italy
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Wonderful Trip”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We took the Funseaker 2 times in August with Captain Seb and Pat. The first was a 2 night trip to St. Barths and Anguilla with our son and his girlfrend. The second was a day excursion to Anguilla with great friends of ours.
I must say we were very happy with the service and accomodations. The boat is beautiful with lots of space and cabins are very comfortable for the night. Lots of lviing space to move around and enjoy all the sights.
The BBQ that Seb prepaired for us was excellent as well as the choices of wines were very good.
You can't go wrong if you choose the Funseaker.

Visited August 2013